Chapter 39: Surf And Turf Wars

The scene cuts to multiple cars driving down a road to the beach. The one currently leading the pack was a White 2022 Ford EcoSport, and it has Cody, Dawn, Tankman, and Scott, with everyone else in other cars following behind. Suddenly the car pulled up to the parking lot but Cody's car crashes into some rocks, he, Dawn and Tankman go flying out of the car with their stuff, a blow-up couch lands first, then three towels, a cooler and an umbrella, when a man walks up to it, it opens, as Cody, Dawn, and Tankman land on towels on the couch.

Cody: Sun on a beach, it's beautiful.

The camera shows the beach was crowded.

Tankman: Yeah, well worth the five-hour drive. In fact, not long enough.

Dawn: Also as amazing as the Bahamas.

The others get out the cars to see the four are ok.

IRyS: How are you four not dead?

Scott: We have no idea!

???: I mean it's great no matter how.

Everyone turns to see Crimson was talking. But she looked........different.

She looked to see everyone had confused faces

Crimson: What?

Kaiden: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CRIMSON!

Scott: That is her.

Crystal: Sorry what?

Crimson: Ya. This is me without the face paint. I figured face paint wouldn't fit the current event.

Maria: Ah that makes sense. It's just that we didn't expect this.

Crimson: Well it's still me. Like for example the sun and my family are...old enemies.

The sun stares angrily at Scott and Crimson and holds up two middle fingers, and Scott steps on the sand and burns up.

IRyS: What did you think was gonna happen.

Crimson: Alright plan B it is then.

Crimson the pulls out some sunscreen and then dumps the whole thing onto Crimson and Scott, covering both of them in it. Only for it to crack and only have sunscreen on their noises.

Laurie: Well that's one way to put sunscreen on.

Mousey: Definitely.