Chapter 10: Can Ganondrof come out to play?

The sence changes to the trio of Cody, Tankman, and Scott waiting in line in front of bank because they needed money. More specifically, Cody needed money. Why? No one besides Cody knew because he wouldn't anyone. Cody was actually gonna treat everyone to a trip to the Bahamas. But of course they need to get a ton of money and Tankman and Scott were getting inpatient.

Scott: Seriously was it really necessary to go a bank?

Tankman: Ya, I know you need money, couldn't you have gone to an ATM or something.

Cody: ATM wouldn't give me the amount I need. And plus using an ATM more than once is illegal.

Scott: Fair but what are you even using the money for.

Cody: Alright fine. I'll give you guys a hint, I'm using the money to get a flying vehicle.

Tankman facepalmed.

Tankman: Dude, you could've asked me, I have a helicopter.

Cody: Can it hold up to 10 people?

Tankman tried fire back but couldn't.

Tankman: No...

Scott: So you need a plane? Then why not borrow Gordon's Jet.

Cody: Because that's is also illegal and also I respect Gordon and I don't wanna make him mad. Trust me, you don't like him when he's is mad.

Scott: Alright, whatever.

Suddenly it was the trio turn to go up the front desk but instead of a person. They saw this.

 They saw this

Scott: Really....We came all the way here and the person is stolen.

Tankman: I mean that explains why everyone left.

Cody: Ya, I guess.

The trio then the bank as did everyone else.

Scott: Well we can't get money from the bank. What now.

Cody: I don't know, I guess I'll run a lemonade stand. I'll figure something out.

Suddenly the trio heard whistling. So they turn around to see two people. And one look very fimillar.

 And one look very fimillar