Dimensional Arc Part 5 (17): The cake is always a lie

The scene changes to Joker and Red Skull, who were still the Chemical Plant zone looking for chemical to power up their machine. Joker was of course not taking this seriously and was treating this like a shopping trip as he has a shopping cart as he looks for the chemicals. He then stumbles about three bottles filled with Barium, Sodium, and Potassium.

Joker: Oooooh, do I need these?

Joker then pours all three of the chemicals and it causes this to happen.

Somehow Joker was perfect fine.

Joker: Nah. Of course not.

Suddenly he hears Red Skull.

Red Skull: JOKER! CAN MOVE THINGS ALONG NOW?

Joker: Your no fun to shop with Red Head.

Joker then sees all the chemicals that they need and tosses them down for Red Skull to catch. Red Skull somehow catches everyone of them before Joker drops down all puts all the chemicals into his shopping cart.

Joker: Ok we can go.

Joker pushes his shopping cart as Red Skull follows.

The scene then cuts to a first person perspective of someone waking up, this time it was Crystal waking up this time.

Crystal: Damn. My head hurts real bad.

This is when Crystal hears a voice.

???: Hello and, again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

Crystal: Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center? Relaxation vault? What going on?

Crystal then noticed there is a name tag on her, so she pulls it off so she can read it and even though it was in cryptic symbol, she still understood what is says.

Crystal: Oh, it's gonna be this again isn't it?

???: Please do not try to remove your name tag.

The name tag then puts itself back on as the robot voice continues speaking.

???: For your own safety and the safety of others, please refrain from touching-

Suddenly the robot voice seems to malfunction as it starts speaking Spanish.