Tripedation Arc Chapter 5 (36): Forgiveness won't work against a Lord

*Thanks to the Presidents for covering the last chapter. But now we return to our regularly scheduled Codesworld*

Cody: Geez. And here I was thinking Mario.EXE was cringe enough as is.

The camera cuts to the Codesworld crew chilling at a fire Cody had put on while Kitty, Crystal, Scott and Tankman were tell the rest about the MX encounter.

Mangus: Well that doesn't matter. What matter we need to hurry up and find Dawn so we don't encounter anyone else.

Emma: How the hell are we supposed to know about that?

???: Perhaps I can help with that.

Suddenly a fimillar figure appears from the bushes.

Everyone: JEFF?!

Jeff: Surprise! Bet you didn't ex-

Cody: Cut the crap Jeff. You have some nerve showing up because of one reason.

Jeff: Cody please listen-

Cody: NO YOU NEED TO LISTEN! Because this is the last time I'm interested I'm gonna say it.

Cody then starts pulling his sword getting ready for a battle.

Cody: We. Are Not. Interested. IN WORKING WITH YOU!

Cody then charges as Jeff as he, while reluctantly does the same.

*MEANWHILE*

Slenderman: Why am MX not back yet. Win or lose he should've been back by now.

Lord X: Wait I feel something.

Suddenly opens a portal as out comes MX who lands face first on the base.

MX: I HAVE BEEN FALLING FOR 2 MONTHS!

Lord X: Blame UCS bud.

Slenderman: Enough breaking the fourth wall, let's figure out a plan. It's clear that Cody and his friends will be with us real soon, we need a delay.