Codesworld Short: Kadien's Real Body

UCS754 (Over the Jingle): Please enjoy this little short.

The scene changes to machine that Jeremy and his gang have made. It was a fusion machine with Kaiden and his dead Body on each side.

Cody: This seems impressive. Didn't know your team could do this Jeremy.

Jeremy: There a lot of things we can do. Trust me there is just the tip of the iceberg.

Meanwhile Tankman had the control panel.

Tankman: Are we ready? I want push the button!

Suddenly, Batman comes by and takes the panel away.

Tankman; Oh come on dude!

Kaiden: Alright I'm ready.

Everyone of the gang were ready as well as they lined up to watched the firework.

C.America: Are we even sure this will work?

Crimson: Ya it's doesn't look safe.

Crystal: It's our option at this rate. So let's hope so.

As the gang prepares to starts the machine Tankman speaks.

Tankman: Alright, on three, 1, 3 go!

Tankman then tries to press the button but Batman slaps his hand.

Tankman: Come on. I'm just gonna a little practice push.

Tankman attempts to press the button but the same result happens. Tankman hand then suddenly appears on top of the button as it slowly goes down.

Tankman: Ok I'm totally not trying to press it right n-

It doesn't work as Batman slaps his hand away again.

Tankman: ALRIGHT STOP SMACK MY HA- Hey look over there!

It's works as it make everyone look and he's gets to press the button. As the machine starts to glow as a little bit a huge light flashes. As the light fades smokes comes out of the machine.

Batman: Really Tankman?

Tankman: You should've just let me push the button to begin with.

Suddenly. Kaiden comes out but this time back in his normal human form.

Kaiden: Ah. Feels good to be back to normal.

Crystal: Indeed. Welcome back.

The gang finally celebrated as the show fades to black.

A/N: And that's it! The First Arc of Codesworld is over and we will resume with normal chapters! I hope you all enjoyed the first arc and I promise they will be more to come. Anyways thanks for reading. Until next time, stay safe and stay awesome. This is UCS754 signing off. Peace!✌🏻