Chapter 25: Cafe with Some Old Beans

The camera shows the Codesworld house on a normal day. Dawn was currently in her room mediating like usual while everyone else was out doing their own thing else where. Suddenly there a knock on the door. Dawn opened it to see Cody.

Cody: Hey Dawn.

Dawn: Cody. Where have you been?

Cody: Y'know just like everyone else doing my own thing. I'm surprised you decide to stay back actually.

Dawn: Well, Solazar had to take care of his kids, Russell has a restaurant and your pretty much know what everyone else does so somebody's gotta watch the house.

Cody: Ya. Well since no one is here, you mind if I bring some old friends in.

Dawn: Wait, you brought some people over.

Cody: Ya, I know them don't worry. I went to High School with them.

Dawn: Ok, I'm trusting you.

Cody: Perfect! Come on in guys.

Suddenly two people came through the front door.

(Speical Thanks to 16vxriot and QueenZain3  for letting me use their OC'S

(Speical Thanks to 16vxriot and QueenZain3 for letting me use their OC'S. You guys are awesome!)

Cody: Dawn, this is Wyatt and Maria. Wyatt and Maria, this my Girlfriend Dawn.

Dawn: It's nice to meet you two.

Wyatt: Same with you.

Maria: Agreed. The pleasure is all ours.

The new duo began to walk around the house to take a look around.

Maria: So is it just you two here?

Cody: No, there's more people here, they are just out there doing their own thing.