Dimensional Arc FINALE (22) Team (Fortress) Work Makes The Dream Work

The scene cuts to Batman and Captain America in the Batcave. Batman was on the Batcomputer trying to get everyone back that Joker and Red Skull sent through the portal.

C. America: Any luck on getting the others.

Batman: I have the locations of everyone, getting them will be a long process.

C. America: Why is that?

Batman: They are all in different universes. The Portal would take a long time to regenerate. If they don't it will create a black hole that will destory everything.

C.America: I see.

Suddenly the Batcomputer was showing that it was receiving a call. Batman accepts and the duo this man on the other side.

 Batman accepts and the duo this man on the other side

???: Batman. Can you hear me?

Batman: Loud and clear Gordon. What's the problem.

Gordon: You might have a hard time believing this. But Joker and Red Skull escaped only a few moments after arrived here.

C.America: What? How?!

Gordon: They have seems to used a teleportation device of some kind.

Batman: Damn it. I knew something was missing from by unity belt.

C.America: So here are they now?

Gordon: They're coordinates say that there are in Seattle Washington. Reason why are unknown.

Batman: Well we better get there quickly before they mess everything up.

C.America: What about the others.

Batman: We will worry about them another time. We have bigger fish to fry. Now let's go!

The duo spring into action as Batman takes the Batwing and Captain America takes the Batcopter, which Batman allows him to borrow for the time being. The two flying machine leave the Batcave and make their way towards Settle Washington.

The Heroic duo have arrived in the location that Red Skull and Joker we're hiding. Which it looks like a warzone would happen here.

 Which it looks like a warzone would happen here