Dimensional Arc Part 9 (21) Kadien's and Laurie's Five Nights

The scene changes to Arkham Asylum, where Gotham's most dangerous criminals are put in jail. It's most recent inmates, The Joker and Red Skull, the duo that haven't been captured by Captain America and Batman. The camera shows their jail cells.

Joker: Once again here in Arkham. It's always nice to visit here every once and again.

Red Skull: SHUT UP JOKER! THIS IS NO TIME FOR GAMES!

Joker: Look I don't wanna be here as much as I do. So I have a way to get us out.

Red Skull had a confused look.

Red Skull: And what would that be?

Suddenly a portal appeared in Red Skulls cell and Joker walked through.

Joker: Bats should really take better care of his toys.

Red Skull smiles and he sees Joker stoles a watch that Batman used to get the chemicals plant zone.

Red Skull: Alright. I know the perfect place to escape to.

Joker laughs as he opens up another portal and the evil duo walk through it.

It cuts to a car being driven by Kadien with Laurie sitting in the passenger seat.

Laurie: Kaiden? Are you sure you know where you are going?

Kaiden: Eh, not really? But trust me I know it when I see it.

Suddenly the duo see this down the road.

Kaiden: There it is. I'm sure there is something in here that will help. Let's go!

Kaiden steps out the car and walks in front of it the building and Laurie follow slowly behind because she it honestly creeped out. Kaiden take noticed to this.

Kaiden: Alright, I understand your a bit scared so take this.

Kaiden then gives Laurie this.