Chapter 24: Zanta Claws

The camera cuts to Cody walking back to his house with shopping bags. It was Christmas Eve and just got the final gifts he needed for everyone. Though he was confused by Kaiden on the top of the roof with bear traps and a bazooka in his hand.

Cody: Uh Kaiden, What are you doing?

Kaiden: Celebrating Christmas of course! Why what do you think it looks like?

Cody: Trying to kill Santa Claus.

Kaiden: Welp, you got me Codes.

Cody: Wait didn't the real Santa die centuries ago?

Kaiden: Well we will see about that.

Kaiden then look through the scope of this bazooka and sees the shadow of Santa in the distance. But upon closer inspection he gets worried.

Kaiden: Uhhhh. Cody get inside!

Cody: What, Wh-

Kaiden: NOW!

As Cody enters the house with the rest of the crew, everyone can hear Kaiden. He was shooting rockets at the Santa like figure. But he missed everytime and even stepped into a bear trap before falling down the chimney.

Cody: What the hell was that?

Kaiden: Trust me. You don't wanna know.

Kitty: Guys come look.

The gang sees Kitty looking out the window to see the Santa figure landed on the roof of the house across the street.

Kitty: See he just landed in that house over there. Hey I just started the obvious! Oh look a chair!

 Hey I just started the obvious! Oh look a chair!

Tankman: O............K. Well we can't just stand here we gotta gets a closer look.

Cody: Agreed. Me, you Scott and Dawn will take go and see.

Crystal: What about us.

Scott: Just jump in. But I'm sure we'll be fine.

The camera then cuts to Cody, Dawn, Tankman, and Scott going to the house that the Santa figure stopped at. At a peek of though the window sees it beats the Christmas tree. It wasn't until it someone turns on the light that the crews gets a good look at him.

Girl: Santa?

The figure then turns just it's neck around to shows it face to voice and the crew.