Mrbeast Gaming chapter 1 (8): Minecraft But Everything Is Random

The sence changes to Mr.Beast and his crew with Cody, Scott, Tankman, and AGOTI. But someone is different. They are in Minecraft!

Jimmy: In this Minecraft world, every block you break gives you a random block. For example if you break this dirt block.

Jimmy break the block and it gives him Blue wool.

Jimmy: It doesn't give you dirt. And you think a flower would drop a flower.

Jimmy then picks the flower.

Jimmy: It drops flower pots, and a little tree.

Cody: That's kinda Ironic.

Jimmy: Me and the boys are joined by Cody, Scott, Tankman and a newcomer AGOTI.

AGOTI waves to his webcam.

AGOTI: Yo.

Jimmy: And we all have one hour to gather supplies and when the one hour is up we will teleport to the end and fight the Ender Dragon. If we proceed to kill the Ender Dragon. The Codesworld gang will get $10,000 dollars for each of them. But if we don't kill the Ender Dragon. Everyone of us will have to eat a Granola Bar covered in ketchup.

Chandler: That doesn't make sense!

Scott: Those two things don't go together and it confused me!

Jimmy: Well, Go get armor and stuff so we can kill the Ender Dragon as the timer starts now!

The timer starts counting down as the 8 spilt up to find materials.

Chris & Tankman: ALRIGHT BET!

Jimmy: Unless you like Granola Bars covered in ketchup for some reason.

Karl: What if one of us serectly likes that and are gonna sabotage?

Cody: I will hate them for the rest of my life.

Jimmy first starts off by breaking a birch tree.

Jimmy: Alright so, if you break Bitch wood you get a white flower. And if you break the flower....

Jimmy break the flower and nothing happens.

Jimmy: You get nothing.

Scott: Well you get Polished An-did-ite slab from sand.

*Meanwhile with Karl*

Karl break a droopy flower and it gives him hella good stuff like Gold Ingots and Iron Pickaxe.

Karl: Guys! Come to me right now! I got Iron!

Chris: Wait really what gives Iron?

Karl: These white droopy flowers.

The 7 meet with Karl and pick the flower!

Tankman: I got Gold those.

AGOTI: Whatever boys I got Iron Helment!

Chandler: Same.

Cody: Oh wow. Chandler and AGOTI steals everything and doesn't share.

Tankman: Well, Cody you can trust me to find more of the Flowers.

Cody: Yes! Do it Tanks!

Karl: Jokes on you guys I found more.

Chris then crafts an Iron Pick as the Pickaxe itself was a rare drop. Scott however breaks the red flowers and comes up with nothing.