Dimensional Arc Part 7 (19) Scottstale

The scene cuts back to Joker and Red Skull who were face to face with the figures.

Red Skull: HOW DID YOU TWO GET HERE?!

The duo Red Skull was yelling at were Captain America and Batman.

Batman: It's because someone left the portal open.

Joker: Oh crud.

C.America: Enough running you two, it's time bring up to justice!

Red Skull and Joker then pull out their weapons and the heroes taking a fighting stance as they get ready for battle.

The camera cuts to Scott who was waking up in the middle of a bed of flowers. He stands up and take a look around.

Scott: Where am I? Am I dead?

Scott continues to look around and he eventually finds a path with a door.

Scott: Well I guess there is nothing else to do now.

So Scott goes along the path. Through the door is a small patch of grass. At first Scott was confused. But then something pops out.

Flowey: Howdy! I'm Flowey! Welcome to the Underground!

Scott: I'm sorry what?

Flowey: You're in the underground silly! It a place full of love. You'd make a sexy juicy meal... Hehehehe

Scott suddenly had a thought in his mind.

Scott's mind: Oh it's a buttercup flower. Laurie loves these. I could give this to her as a present. If I can figure out how to make it stop talking. I'll just take it with me for now.

Scott then picks up Flowey.

Flowey: HOLY JESUS CHRIST! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS! HELP THIS GINGER MAN IS STEALING ME!

Scott: Shut up. 1. You don't even have legs. And 2. I making a present whenever you like it or not.

He puts Flowey in his pocket and continues off the path. He then ends up in a purples ruin like area.

Scott: Man this place keeps on getting weirder and weirder.

Suddenly someone walks out of one of the doors.