Tripedation Arc Chapter 4 (34) Innocence Doesn't Get You Far

The camera cuts to the creepypasta's base where Slender is furious!

Slenderman: WHY DID YOU TWO DEFY ME?!

Lord X: To get the job quicker. Duh.

Slenderman: NO! WE NEED CODY TO COME HERE! KILLING HIM WOULD RUIN ANYTHING!

Hypno: Wait, isn't that what we want?

Slenderman: Not now! Wait. Where's MX?

Lord X: Oh........he's going back to kill Cody and his little on his own.

Slenderman: WHAT?

Lord X: Tried to stop him. He wouldn't listen.

Slenderman: Whatever. Just worry on our little guest. It seems the corruption is almost complete.

Hypno/Lord X: Yessir.

As the go to check on Dawn, Lord X goes a different route and enters a room and he seems to talking to someone.

Lord X: It's your time to shine. MX is currently looking for Cody and his crew.  Help him and bring Cody back to us? Understand?

Suddenly a female voice was heard.

???: As you wish.

Then the figure appears.

???: Master....

*With Cody and Co*

Mangus: Still don't understand why you thinks it's necessary to come along?

Mangus was referring to Ina, the most recent member who's helping out in the search for Dawn.

Ina: I just wanna help.

Mangus: Help? HELP?! You're Cthulhu!

Ina: I'm human, I have these tentacles thanks a birth defect!

Cody: CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP PLEASE! YOU HAVEN'T STOP ARGUING SINCE WE LEFT THAT DAMN CITY! AND I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOU TWO BICKERING THE WHOLE FUCKING WAY!

The whole crew fell silent as they wore this express on their faces.