Trepidation Arc FINALE (38) Revenge of a Nephalem and The Corruption King

We cut back to the house as Cody was recapping the whole story to spawning Mousey, to the whole search to now.

Dawn: Well it's great to see that you and Jeff are getting along.

Cody: Definitely. I mean, you could've told me that Jeff was your babysitter, I probably would've made amends with him sooner.

Dawn: Well I didn't tell you because you probably wouldn't believe me.

Cody: Fair enough.

Suddenly Cody's expression turned into a worried and Dawn takes of it and quick checks Cody's aura.

Dawn: Cody, your aura is a deep blue, is something wrong.

With a sigh Cody explains.

Cody: It's just, I still have a the whole situation in the back of my mind. I honestly I was gonna lose you, well the real you anyway.

Dawn then sit next to Cody.

Dawn: I understand Cody. You still have guilt over leaving me alone. But it's ok, I'm here now and I will try to never leave your side.

Cody: And not in the way that I did back when I was with the Darkekulavia gang?

Dawn giggles at the little remark.

Dawn: No, don't worry.

Cody: Alright.

That when Cody's stomach started to rumble.

Cody: Heh would you look at that. I'm getting a little bit hungry. I know you just got back Dawn. But how does a little picnic sound.

Dawn: Well I am little bit hungry as well. So I think it'll be alright to good with the picnic.

Cody: Nice. Plus I'm the rest wouldn't mind if we have left to have a little bit of time to us when they get back.

Dawn nods as the couple start packing some food for the the picnic before leaving. Unbeknownst to them. A familiar nephalem is watching them to leave.

IRyS: Alright their gone, now phase 2 starts.

She smirks as she slowly flys to the house in order to not be detected by Cody and Dawn who were still close to the house. Once she makes it, she enters through the back door.

IRyS: Hmmm it's just like the cartoons. They always keep the backdoor unlocked.

IRyS then walks around the house as to get a feel for the place.

IRyS: Hmmm, these brats really have a close bond to be living in the same place like this. There are definitely some ways I can fracture it.

The nephalem gives an evil smirks as she starts the plan.

The camera then shows Cody and Dawn who have finished up their picnic date together at a beautiful place.