Chapter 40: Project T.E.R.I.OS

We cut to Magnus and Ina looking for Terios who had ran off.

Magnus: Where in the world could he be?

Ina: I don't know. He could be anywhere.

???: Probably running from you two's bias.

The duo turn to see another duo, that being Cody and IRyS.

Ina: What do you mean by bias?

Cody: I mean, if it isn't obvious, you two have brought someone that we don't even know and could very well be evil. But the second you saw IRyS, all hellfire and brimstone breaks loose.

Magnus: Well that's because she worked with Lord X and killed us!! Terios, on the other hand didn't.

IRyS: And how are we supposed to know that,

Magnus was about to say something back, but couldn't come up with an actual argument. Ina realizes this too.

Ina: You do make a good point.

Magnus: Still how are we supposed to trust her?!

Cody: How are we supposed to trust Terios?!

IRyS: Guys, stop fighting!

Ina: Yeah, this isn't getting us anywhere!

Cody and Magnus stop the argument before Cody comes up with a deal.

Cody: Alright here's the deal, We'll give Terios a chance.

Magnus: Cool.

Cody: Only if you promise to give IRyS a second chance.

Magnus: I shouldn't have said anything.

Ina: Mag, please just do it. Ending this rivalry peaceful will be better in the long run anyway.

Magnus growls before giving his answers.

Magnus: Fine, I'll give her a second chance.

Cody: Perfect.

IRyS: Alright, what is the plan?

Magnus: I just hope I don't regret it.

The camera shows Terios on top of the railings of the Golden Gate Bridge with his eyes.

Terios: They say you can't cheat death, but that was the whole reason I was created, to cure people of diseases. Unfortunately with my first patient and my best friend "Maria" I failed, all thanks to a bullet. If given more time. I'll probably would've cured her. Fortunately, with this new world. I'm given a second chance to make things right.

Terios then opens his eyes.

Terios: Hang on Maria. I'll bring you back soon. And this time, nothing will end you! I just need one thing.

Terios then hops down to the road to find the thing he is looking for. Unbeknownst to him. Something was flying above him.

???: So that fool wants to save his little friend? Too bad I have the one thing he needs.

Suddenly the camera shows a glove holding the thing Terios needs.