Dimensional Arc Chapter 3 (15) Greater Toronto Area (Oh Shit wrong term)

WARNING
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER OF CONTAINS MORE STRONG LANGUAGE THAN USUAL AND ADULT THEMES! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVICED!

The scene is still on Joker and Red Skull. Laughing victoriously over getting out Cody and his gang. Soon Red Skull realizes something.

Red Skull: Joker?

Joker: Yes?

Red Skull: They are team arent they? So they couldn't they have team up and get out?

Joker: Oh silly me. I forgot to mention. I set the machine to take them all to different places. So we don't have to worry about them.

Red Skull: Perfect. What's the next plan.

Joker: Well you see. I need a some more energy to power up the machine. See the machine could be used a few more times. So we to head to a different universe ourselves to get an energy supplies.

Joker flips the switch so it would take both of them and press the button to make another portal appear.

Joker: After you Red Head.

Red Skull: Don't ever call me that.
After that the Red Skull and Joker enter the portal closes.

The scenes cuts to a normal looking city where everything was going normal. Until someone started falling from the sky. Who was that someone? Tankman.....and he falls face first. He gets up an observes the area around him.

Tankman: My god! This is so beautiful! It's so realistic even I look very sexy

The camera zooms to tankman to show this image.