Tripedation Arc Chapter 7 (38) Saving a Soulless Lover

We cut to Cody walking through a dark room. Looking for any sign of Dawn with a his flashlight and calling out her name.

Cody: Dawn! Can you hear me? Say something if you can!

There was no response.

Cody: Of course it had to be a warehouse. Why wouldn't it be a warehou-

Suddenly a voice was heard.

???: Cody?

Cody: Dawn?

The voice kept saying his name.

Dawn?: Cody!

Cody: Don't worry Dawn, I'm coming!

Cody kept following the sound of the voice which lead him to a dark room.

Cody: Dawn? You in here
Suddenly a small spotlight turned on above a interesting, and it looked similar to Dawn's.

Cody: Dawn! There you are?

Dawn didn't say anything as Cody slowly walked towards her.

Cody: Hey Dawn are you ok?

Dawn?: Yes..............everything's just fine!

The figure looked up with a creepy smile and if it was Dawn, she looked completely different!

Cody: Oh god............ Dawn........what did Slendy and his crew do to you?

Dawn?: Oh........... they just made some improvements, that's all.

Cody: Improvements, you look NOTHING like your original self.

The creepy looking Dawn laughs as Cody remarks.

Dawn?: That's the point. Everyone needs a reboot every now and again.

Suddenly the light turned off again as Dawn spoke again.

Dawn?: Now I know what's coming next, let's begin shall we? I have a VERY special song, for my SPECIAL Boyfriend.

Cody sighs but knows this is the only way, so we reluctantly grab a mic as another spotlight shines on Dawn as the music plays.

Dawn: Drowning in your torment. Peace isn't immaculate. Trapped forever in a special hell. For your soul has now fallen within, MY FATEFUL HELLISH GRASP!

Cody: Fought the people who had your memories buried. I know this battle will be rough. But I'm gonna do this for you, cause you're the one I love.

Dawn *Crosstalk*: Soon you will have to disappear left in the freezing cold, Don't think about your loved ones, because all of your bravery will be reduced to none. Your fate will be adjourned judged beyond the hateful seven sins You are the dirt below their hard feet, Your goals I will not let you complete.