MrBeast Chapter 2 (26) 50K game of Real Life Monopoly

The scene changes to Scott, Laurie, Emma and Solazar, eating a fimillar looking food. Beast Burger. Scott, Emma and Solazar were eating Jimmy Style burger while Laurie was Karl's Grilled Cheese due to her Vegan lifestyle.

Emma: Man, this is actually really good.

Solazar: Indeed, they are not half bad.

Scott: Gotta say. MrBeast really never fails to surprise his fans.

Scott then looks to Laurie.

Scott: How's the Grilled Cheese, Laurie.

Laurie: I gotta say. These are really good.

Solazar: On the subject, didn't you to appear in a Mrbeast video not too long ago.

Laurie: Actually yes. It was the Bermuda Triangle.

Scott: Yeah. It was fun time, even though I got really sea sick.

Laurie: We all did. But at we had each other.

Scott: Agreed.

Scott took another bite of his burger but then felt something weird inside it.

Laurie: Huh? What's wrong Scott?

Scott: I think there something weird in my burger.

Emma: What? That's nonsense.

Emma then took a bite an felt the same thing.

Emma: Oh wait, scratch that, I have the same thing.

Solazar then opened up his burger and saw a pink and blue Monopoly card. Scott and Emma did the same and saw 2 others cards. There was also a card in Laurie's grilled cheese.

Solazar: Wonder why there are card in our food.

Laurie: Try flipping it. There might be something on the otherside.

That what he did and there was actually some text on the back and this is what it it reads.

"If you are reading this, CONGRATULATIONS! You are now officially added to battle against 3 other contestants for a chance to win $50k and a mystery prize. The challenge will be realized when you can the others arrived at the studio, but you might have guess it by the looks of the card of your holding, but until then I wish you good luck.

-From Jimmy "MrBeast" Donaldson"

Scott: Woah, that actually huge.

Emma: Wait. Does it say the same in our's, I mean we did get the same card.

The other 3 check their card and sure enough, it was the same. That is when they heard a knock on the door.

Laurie: Huh, wonder who that could be.

Laurie then goes the to door and open see this on the other side.