Chapter 11: Bahama-dness

The sence changes to a plane up in the sky heading to the Bahamas with the gang inside. Currently they were halfway done with their 3 hour flight with the time passing by quickly as everyone was doing something.

-Crimson and Laurie were having a chat.

-Alydrx and AGOTI we're playing Minecraft.

-Russell was taking a nap

-Solzar was showing Tankman that he can eat cigarettes.

Cody and Dawn were reminiscing about their trips to Hawaii and how the Bahamas is almost like them.

Dawn: Bahamas and Hawaii have so much in common. I've always wanted go there as much as Hawaii.

Cody: I know. But let's hope nothing too crazy like the last two time.

Scott overheard this and spoke up.

Scott: Wait so you guys went to Hawaii a second time after the incident with Tankman?

Cody: Ya it was with the Darkekulavia Gang.

Dawn: Ya Cody helped them get enough money for the trip and he brought be along for the ride. Apparently he also met a Scarecrow in a maze called Zardy.

Cody: I said I thought it was a new tourist attraction.

Scott: Whatever it was, I assume you two are ready for this trip.

Cody: Damn right we are. I bet your ready to hang with Laurie.

Scott blushed lightly before responding.

Scott: Heh, I guess you could say that.

Dawn: I mean you two have been spending alot of time together ever since she has joined us.

Scott: Yeah. And?

Cody: I don't know but I think you two like each other.

Scott: Yeah as friends.

Cody: Whatever you say bud.

Scott walks away as Cody speaks.

Cody: He likes her. Wouldn't you agree Dawn?

He didn't get a response so he asked again.

Cody: Dawn?

He then turned to see Dawn fell asleep on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead causing her to smile in her sleep.

Cody: Sleep well my angel.

Cody then decided catch some z's to make the trip go faster. So he laid back and fell asleep.

 So he laid back and fell asleep