MrBeast Chapter 1: (4) 24 hrs in Bermuda Triangle

The camera cuts to Cody and Scott playing Smash Bros Ultimate with Scott surprising have the upper hand with Joker as Cody was Struggling with Sonic. The score was tie at one stock each other and it's end it's Scott hit Cody with Jokers Final Smash ko'ing him.

Cody:

Scott: Whatever man you lost fair an square. Told you Sonic's speed was gonna cost you eventually.

Cody: Ya ya whatever, Scotty Boy.

Suddenly Cody phone rang.

Cody: Oh shit, who calling me?

Cody looks to see the mystical name:

Mr.Beast.

Cody: HOLY SHIT!

Scott: What dude?

Cody showed Scott who was calling him and he was speechless as Cody answered.

Cody: Hello.

Jimmy: Hey Codes, long time no see.

Cody: Indeed. So what do I owe the pleasure?

Jimmy: Well I was gonna have Dario, Keku, Ethan and Daikon do this challenge but apparently they are busy. So I called you since you're pretty good at these challenge I give you even though most of the time you fail at like 4th place

Cody: Aye, let's not talk about that.

Jimmy laugh as Cody continues speaking.

Cody; So what's the challenge. Lay it on me.

Jimmy: Eager as always. So you remember my Bermuda Triangle video?

Cody: Of course.

Jimmy: Well apparently rate of boats going missing went up dramatically recently and so I figured why not remake the video. But the boys are too scared to do it. So I figured I call you and offer you maybe some of your friends $10,000 to do the video for us. And we have a way to track you at all time so if you go missing at any point. I'll Triple the money.

Cody: You got yourself a deal Jim.

Jimmy: Perfect. Meet you at around 9:00 am tomorrow?

Cody: No problems here.

Jimmy: Alright. See you then.

Cody: Bye Jim.

Cody hangs up as he turns to see Scott with a big smile on his face and a thumbs up.

Cody: Lemme guess. You wanna go?

Scott: Hell Yeah! I've always wanted to be in a Mr.Beast challenge but of course  I never got selected.

Cody: Well it's a good think that you have friends who been in Mr.Beast challenge before.

Scott: Why the plural.