Chapter 6: Battling a Band

The sence changes to Cody, Dawn and Scott attending a rock concert at a festival where currently a new duo is performing on stage and we're doing surprising well as the crowd cheered for them.

Dawn: Man. These guys are really good.

Cody: I mean there are not Skillet or Disturbed but they are really good.

Scott: Indeed not bad, not bad at all.

They song ended as they trio continue to speak.

Scott: Can we just say how lucky we were that we got the last order the last possible tickets to the festival.

Cody: Ya man. It was last minute clutch.

Dawn: Really? You two really were that close?

Scott: Exactly.

Suddenly the two remember that moment.

Cody and Scott were looking around on the internet doing some random stuff when they stumble across an interesting website promoting an event called "Starlight Mayhem Festival"

Cody: Starlight Mayhem huh?

Scott: Oh Dawn, told me about that place once.

Cody: Really?

Scott: Yes. She said that her and Laurie went there once and they had a ton of fun there.

Cody: Interesting. I guess even people like Dawn enjoy these things from time to time.

Scott: If she likes the theme park I took her two she would've like this.

Cody: Ya I guess.

The two stared at the computer as Cody spoke.

Cody: We are buying tickets aren't we?

Scott: Yes.

Cody and Scott go to Ticketmaster to check to see if there are anymore available. And lucky there are 3 more available and they clicked it without even reading it except the cost will was only $54 surprisingly and it said that they should arrived in 10 seconds.

They weren't wrong as they arrived just like that in the mail. The duo open the evnelope to see their tickets and one extra.

Cody: And that kids is why you don't click randomly.