Chapter 3

Edited-

Niall's POV

I was so happy to see Dakota again! Okay, this may seem a little weird but I've liked dakota since the day we met.

flashback

I watched as the beautiful blonde juggled the soccer ball off one foot to another. She was flawless, her hair, her fit body, and especially her eyes. I know I have blue eyes as well, but hers... they were just amazing.

I heard Liam laugh from beside me, most likely at my stare or biting of my lip.

I couldn't help it.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," his head shook lightly, "it's just, I've never seen you look at a girl like that before." He said seriously.

I mean, yeah, I thought she was beautiful, but come on shes not going to take interest in me.

Just then I saw Simon walk up to her and give her a hug. Does he know her? I hope he introduces me-the lads and I, to her. Simon soon spotted us and Zayn waved over to him. Simon's hand made it's way to her back and took the girl with him as he walked her over to us.

She was even more beautiful up close.

"Boys, this is my best friends' daughter. Dakota Paige." Simon said, an ecstatic smile on his face as he said Paige in particular.

She rolled her eyes, "It's just Dakota. Paige is my middle name, Simon calls me that." Dakota smacked Simon in the shoulder, god if I ever did that the consequences would be endless.

"Hey I'm Liam." I wasn't all too surprised that Liam stepped forward, introducing himself first. He smiled widely, giving her hand a shake.

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis said. Before doing anything further, he turned his head to me, gave me a wink, and went to give her a hug.

That shit.

He probably saw me looking at her. I swear, these boys sometimes-it's like telepathy with us.

"I'm Zayn." While Zayn introduced himself, I couldn't help but notice her eyes grow a little big. Even when shook her hand, she looked at him dazed.

Great.

"Sick hair, mate!" Her eyes traveled the slope on top of my best mates head, while I ran my hand through mines to at least get somewhat of reassurance.

Come on, you're blonde.

And how did I not notice the accent in the first place? She's Scottish!

"Hey, I'm Harry!" Harry gave her a wave and went back to his phone. He had probably been in a deep conversation with his mum or something. Maybe even twitter, who knows-

"Niall?"

Oh god. It was my turn.

I looked towards Liam, biting my lip, hoping I say nothing stupid.

"Yeah," I whispered to myself, "Hey uh- I-I'm Niall." I said.

Way to go Niall.

"It's nice to meet you." She said while shaking my hand, laughing a bit. Wow her hands were soft.

"Boys can you stay with Dakota for a few hours while I go take a lunch break?" Simon asked. My eyes went wide and I smiled.

"I don't need a bloody babysitter!" My heart pounded as she fought back, oh no come on yeah you do.