Chapter 14

Edited-

Dakota's POV

I took a deep breath and fell down onto the living room couch.
It's been a long day.
Sighing, I pulled out my phone to check the time. I had a text from Niall,

Hey Dakota! We just boarded the plane, we'll call you when we land! xx

I placed my phone down on the coffee table and placed my palms over my eyes.
I'm not going to reply since they're on a plane to their next American venue. It's fun for them, but sad for me. I have to stay here, in California, all alone. While the lads are going to Florida for their next concert.
This blows, I'm not good at making new friends.

Getting up, I put my phone in boy pocket and went up to my bedroom. I needed to clean it, I've just been throwing clothes on the floor for the past few hectic days.
Once I opened the door, I was immediately blinded by the uncovered sun shining through my windows. I closed them shut and started on the mess that I call my bedroom.

Just after I finished making my bed, I stood back and looked at the progress I made.
You could actually see the floors now!
I heard the front door open and some childish squeals. I immediately recognized one as Caleb, but not sure who the other was. I got up and made my way down stairs to the kitchen soon welcomed by Katlin making what looked like to be chicken noodle soup, but then again, I could be wrong.

"Hey Dakota, how was your day today?" Katlin asked, placing the spoon on the saucer.

"I've had better..." I sighed. She looked at me with a frown upon her face.

"What'd you do?" She asked, taking a sip from her water.

"Well first, I had to get up at 9:00 and take the boys to the airport, then I got home and watched a little tv, after that I took like a three hour nap, and now I've just finished cleaning my room," I sighed and eyed the pot on the stove, "and wondering if you could make me some soup... "
She giggled and nodded, "Of course sweetie."

I walked into the living room and noticed Caleb and a little boy, around his age, playing with cars on the rug.

"Kota!" Caleb shrieked and ran over to me. I gave him a hug.

"Hey Caleb, who's this?" I asked. The little boy put his hand out for me to shake, oh a little gentleman!

"I'm Ryan." He said, I shook his hand and told him my name.
I decided to play with the boys for a little to pass time.

After around 20 minutes I got bored, and decided to go eat my soup. I totally forgot about my food!
Never thought I'd say that...
It sat on the dining room table, luckily still steaming. I took the bowl and made my way over to the stairs to my bedroom.

In my room, I placed a food tray on my bed and my laptop next to it. I then sat down and took a bite of my soup. Feeling my phone vibrate, I took it out and saw it was a text from Liam.

Hey we just got to our hotel room! Wanna Skype? Oh btw, this is Niall, my phone died:( ahaha xx

Texting him back I told him sure and opened up my MacBook Pro. It was a gift from my mum last year, but I felt like she only got it to bed whatever my dad got me.
He got me a car.
Once I clicked on the Skype app, it was a matter of seconds until I received a call request from Niall.

I accepted it on the second ring and soon his face was filling the screen.
Once again I felt the butterflies. Oh god I really have to control these things.
He smiled and I waved into my camera.
"Hey! How are you, Dakota?" He asked, his Irish accent filling the speakers.

"I've been good... but rather lonely without you lads here!" I scolded him, he laughed and I heard, I think Liam, mumble in the background, "Loner."

"Hey!" I yelled, Niall laughed and looked to the back side of him.

"Liam, be nice to Dakota!" He said, I chuckled and heard Liam shuffling in the back, "I didn't know you were talking to her! Sorry! You know I love you!" He spoke, coming into the view of the camera. Too close might I add, I had a fantastic view of his nostrils.
Flattering, really.

"Hello Liam" I giggled.
He batted his eyelashes, "Hey there."

"Okay, so did your dad say you could move in?" Niall asked with enthusiasm.
I smiled wide and nodded, "Yeah he did! But he had like a strict rule that we sleep in separate beds..."
It took about four days to convince my dad that Niall would never try anything on me. I even brought up the whole Jordan thing and how I had a hard time trusting guys now, I'll admit I knew that would make him say yes. Whenever I bring up anything that's gone wrong in my life, he always gives me what I want.
I know it's the definition of spoiled, but I only use that card on special occasions.

"Yesssss!" He screamed, probably too excited to notice me blushing about the fact that my dad wanted us to sleep in separate beds.
He got up and started dancing. Liam smacked his leg and told him to settle down.

"Okay, sorry! This is going to be so much fun, Dakota!" He said sitting back down, trust me I was excited too.

"So when are you moving to Niall's exactly...?" Liam asked.

"Right after New Years!" I said, smiling. Liam nodded and Niall kept jittering in his chair.

"Good, we'll be done with tour by then too! This is going to be awesome!"

"What's going to be awesome?" Harry said, walking in the room.
It looked to be a two bed hotel room, but knowing the boys they're probably all sharing one.
Harry looked in the camera and began waving at me.

"Dakota's moving in!" Niall said. Harry's eyes went wide, then he smirked, "Well, those will be some great sleepovers."

"Well sorry Styles, but she's moving into MY flat." Niall growled to Harry. I'm not sure what Niall meant by that, but did he just... growl? I smiled to myself seeing as Niall was so protective of me... maybe that actually meant something.

What if he actually did feel the same, this could be a sign of him expressing his protection over me... wow okay no. Don't get ahead of yourself. I need to stop watching Hallmark movies.
This is real life, that shit doesn't happen. I mean, really? I'm so dumb, why would he protect me from Harry?
Possibly he was jealous, or he was just trying to be funny.

But of course, it's obvious.

He was just trying to be funny.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N

HEY BABIESSSSS! HOW WAS YOUR DAY? WELL THAT'S GOOD. OK SO I DON'T REALLY THINK ANYONE'S READING THIS, BUT IF YOU ARE:

COMMENT

VOTE

JUST READ MY STORY

BETTER YET BECOME A FAN

SEND ME A MESSAGE TOO!

no hate tho...

LOL OKAY

BYE GUYS

I LOVE YOU

~JB