Chapter 6

Edited-

Dakota's POV.

A shocked expression was glued to my face as I ran into his chest. He engulfed me into a loving hug.

"Justin I missed you so much" I said, his chest vibrating against my ear due to his chuckle.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here? I thought you were coming in November?" He remarked, pulling me arms length from our hug.

I've always hung out with Justin ever since his first performance at the AMA's. He's like the brother I never had, besides little Caleb.

"Dad made fly out early so I could celebrate my birthday with him! I should of called you earlier..." I carried on, mentally slapping myself for being so dumbfounded.

He playfully punched me in the arm. "So Dakota, we like, need to hangout." He smacked his lips, an american valley girl voice flooding his tone.

I shook my head, chuckling softly, "So how's Della?"

Della is Justin's girlfriend. She's like another best friend to me, but I usually only see her when she's with Justin.

"She's great! We should all go hang out tomorrow!" He said but was quickly interrupted by a scream. We turned around and saw the girl, that made fun of me tripping, gawking over Justin. I made a sour face and Justin took notice.

"Oh fuck." I spoke under my breath.

"What?" He asked completely unaware of what a bitch she was to me.

"She laughed after I tripped and fell and then gave me a really sour look when I walked away from her." I said bluntly, randomly rubbing my shoulder from embarrassment.

He smirked, "I know what to do."

Justin then placed a hand on my back and we approached the girl trying to make herself appealing for Justin. She started batting her eyelashes but then noticed me next to him. She looked at me with a twisted face and rolled her eyes.

"Uh excuse me, miss." Justin said to her, I look up at him with wide eyes. How could he betray me like this?

"Ohmygosh hi! I love you!" she squealed, running her hands through her almost burnt, straightened, hair.

"Okay," he sighed, "you owe my best friend an apology for your rude actions toward her. I really don't appreciate you treating her the way you did." Justin told her sternly, yet politely at the same time.

Is this even Justin Bieber?

Her face immediately fell, and in a matter of seconds it was flooded with anger.

"What are you talking about, she's the one who owes me the apology!" She yelled, and I looked at her like she was crazy. My fists clenched and she laughed.

I legit did nothing at all, what the actual fuck is her problem.

"Why are you accusing her of being rude when she obviously did nothing?" Justin said, her expression changed instantly. She looked at him with a pain of sadness.

"I-I-I'm sorry Ju-" I cut her off

"See these are the kind of rude fans Justin doesn't appreciate. Come on let's go" I said and we walked away. I couldn't help but laugh at my excuse to leave,

Rude fans Justin doesn't appreciate.

We walked around for a bit longer and talked about getting together sometime this week, then Justin received a text from his girlfriend.

Justin had to go to Della's house so I gathered my soccer bag and headed towards my car. Once I was strapped in I headed over to the house.

Niall's POV.

It's now 2:56 in the morning and I'm still not asleep. I just couldn't keep my mind off of Dakota again. I missed her already, even though we're only four hours away from her. After the performance in San Diego, we have to head over to Sacramento for a charity concert, then we go to an interview in Northern California, and finally we have a concert at the Staples Center in LA where we were staying last week, with Dakota.

I decided to open up twitter and look at some recent tweets. I scrolled down to one that caught my eye.

@justinbieber: Nice surprise running into my good pal @Dakota_Kicks_6 today!

p.s. Could you treat my friends how you would treat me?

I wondered for a while, debating over what it meant. Was someone rude to Dakota just cause he's friends with her?

I smiled as remembered one of the first times the lads and I hung out with Dakota.

flashback

As Dakota was talking to Louis I noticed her white iPhone on the table. I picked it up and nearly screamed when I saw her lock screen photo.

"Holy Poop! You met Justin Bieber?" I gawked at the screen. She looked at me for a minute and smiled. Okay I'm a major Beliber. I don't care if I'm a guy, but he's my inspiration... I've even been told that I sound like him, back home they call me the Irish Justin Bieber and it's just an amazing feeling to be compared to him.

"Oh, you like Justin?" She asked. Louis snickered back. "Pu-lease," he joked, "he's obsessed."

"I should introduce him to you sometime!" My mouth dropped open, she looked at me smirking.

"We're great friends! I could probably pull a few strings!" she said.

End of Flashback

I laughed at the memory then put my phone down and decide to take a rest, we had to get on the rode early tomorrow. I closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep slumber.

Dakota's POV.

I woke up to a light hand patting my shoulder. I groaned and opened my eyes and noticed it was still quite dark. I looked at the clock and it read 3:48 am. I saw Caleb sitting beside my bed still tapping my shoulder.

"Caleb is everything okay?" I asked him. He nodded and simply crawled into my bed.

"I can't sleep, sissy." I pulled him into my chest cuddling him close and he put his thumb in his mouth. I closed my eyes and soon I was dreaming again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N

okay I don't really know what to say right now. That was just adorable.

COMMENT

VOTE

JUST READ MY STORY MAN.