Chapter 34

*NIALL'S POV*

I woke up to the sound of the home phone ringing. Rubbing my eyes, I turned over and looked at the caller ID. Manchester Hospital. Well why are they calling? I hurriedly answered the phone, thinking something terrible happened to Dakota.

"Hello?" I said in my sleepy voice. I mean, it's 6:47 am, you expect a lad like me to be up at this hour. Hell no.

"Hi, is this Niall Horan?" The lady on the phone asked.

"Yeah"

"Well, our patient, Dakota Milne, just woke up from a coma-" I cut her off

"SHE'S AWAKE?!" I yelled, instantly shooting up from my bed, not feeling as tired anymore. "Yes and we have to do some tests on her before we could call any friends or family but she keeps resisting and asking for you, saying "where's Niall?" so we went through her phone and found your number" the nurse explained. At the moment I was pulling up my jeans and slipping on some shoes. "I'll be there as soon as possible" I hung up and ran down the hall. Grabbing the keys, I slammed the front door-not bothering to lock it-and rushed to the car.

Once I arrived and found a parking spot, I sprinted towards the hospital doors and up to the front desk. "I need to see Dakota Milne please" I rushed out, griping the edge of the counter as she typed her name in. As soon as the nurse handed me the Hospital sticker I ran down the hall way and didn't bother waiting for the elevator.

Why was Dakota asking for me? I mean, wouldn't she be asking for May or Rose? I looked at the floor number and saw that it was indeed the 4th floor. This is the most exercise I've dine since tour. As I ran down the halls, I heard yelling but not just yelling.

My name

*DAKOTA'S POV <oh my god*

Everything is blank. Is this what death looks like? Pitch black, nothing to do? I'm so bored right now it's not even funny. But then I saw a white light not to far from where I was. I approached it and as I came closer, it became bigger and bigger. I then began to feel my muscles and my eyes opened from the impact of the brightness.

Everything is blurry, and my head is aching terribly. I saw a blurry blob make way into the room I was in and soon enough I felt my vision come back to me. But then I saw the needle.

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO INJECT THINGS INTO MY ARM. Where am I? I took in my surroundings and realized that it was a hospital room. Oh yeah.

That bitch 22 kicked me in the fucking face, now I'm in the hospital room. Just great. But that's not what was on my mind.

"Where's Niall" I asked the nurse, after I pushed her needle away from my skin. She shook her head and tried again. Bitch please. I grabbed her arm and made her look at me.

"Where. Is. Niall." I asked sternly. Her eyes were wide in shock, she probably thought I would be weak from being passed out so long. Nope.

"I-I'll go get him?" she stuttered questionably. I let go of her and she ran out of the room. Scanning my surroundings once again, I noticed there was green clovers, green pillows, green blankets, and green twinkly lights streamed across the room. So I'm guessing the month is March..? I tried getting up, but my legs were extremely sore. I heard the nurse come in, yet again. This time she brought another nurse with her. Ok, what the fuck, I asked for Niall Horan not this cunt.

Oh my god, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I know their only trying to help, I just need comforting right now! Uh, news flash Dakota hates needles!

"Dakota...we need to give you more medication. Will you please let us?" The nurse asked sweetly. Well, thanks but no.

"Will you please let me see Niall?" I stated back, crossing my arms. She sighed and came over to me. She pulled a needle from the tray next to her and handed it to the other nurse. "NO. I NEED TO SEE NIALL! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled grabbing the needle from the nurse's hand and throwing it across the room. Jeez, this hospital is like a torture center. Who would of thought a hospital was this mean to you, aren't they supposed to treat you with Hospitality? I could feel the tears streaming down my face, but she didn't care, she just tried aiming the needle at my arm yet again, until she was interrupted by some one rushing into the room. I couldn't really see who it was, I had 2 nurses hovering over me trying to stick a damn needle into my left arm. But then I saw the blonde hair.

"NIALL! NIALL! THEY'RE TRYING TO STICK A NEEDLE IN MY ARM!" I yelled. He came over to my right side and held my hand tightly. "Kota, they just need to test you. I know you hate shots, but it's just one little prick and your done." He rushed out. I looked over to him and observed his blue concerned eyes. I instantly became calm seeing as he was trying his hardest to make me clam. His eyes were by far the best eyes I've ever seen. They just have a way in letting you give into things, like when a puppy dog gives you 'puppy dog eyes' and you have to give him a treat. They just shine so bri-

"OW" I screamed as the damn nurse pricked the needle into my arm. I clammed my teeth together and shut my eyes tight. "Oh my god this hurts" I whispered. I took a deep breath as the blood kept flowing through my veins. I felt Niall's hand run through my hair and I felt the butterflies I've been missing rush through me. Just like my blood. Speaking of blood.

"Jesus Christ how much blood do you freaking vampires need!?" I asked annoyed. I felt Niall's grasp on my hand tighten as he chuckled from my joke. Finally, the nurse told me to take a deep breath as she removed the needle from my-now bruised- left arm. She placed a cotton ball on the spot of the prick and used medical tape to make it secure. "Thank you Dakota" the nurse said leaving the room with her nurse friend. I took another deep breath and closed my eyes tight, still feeling the same pain in my face from when I woke up this morning. "I feel like I just got run over by a semi-truck" I spoke. After awhile of not hearing a response from Niall, I opened my eyes and saw his blue orbs starring at mine intently. I crooked an eyebrow in his direction and he gave me a soft smile.

"I missed you" he said, grabbing my hand. Once again, I felt the butterflies go through me and I looked over to the lad who made my heart melt. Yet he hand no clue. "I missed you too, Ni" I said back. He gave me a soft hug, trying not to get in the way of any wires around the bed, or tubes connected to me. It felt so good to be in someone's embrace again, and it being Niall's made it 100% better than any other.

Cause you know,

I'm in love with him.

|||||||||||||||A/N|||||||||||||||

Hello

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long

But yeah

On a more important note.

I MET AUSTIN MAHONE AND ARIANA GRANDE ON SATURDAY.

Not as cool as when

I met one direction

BUT IT WAS REALLY COOL.

Like omg Ariana is perf. And Austin has a nice face.

Ok

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

READDDD :)

Ok bye

~JB