Chapter 16

Edited-

Dakota's POV

I was running on a field. I believe a soccer field. Not to sure though, everything was blurry. I then heard a faint sound of someone calling my name. I turned to see a blonde figure running towards me. I started running to him too.

What am I doing?

I tried to make myself run the opposite direction, but then figured out my legs weren't listening to anything my mind was telling them.

Soon, I was in front of the figure. I recognized it to be Niall. I looked at his appearance, he was wearing a tux. Okay... ?

I looked down to see my outfit.

You have got to be kidding me.

I was wearing Manchester United uniform. I have to say... the red and white jersey fit my frame well.

Niall took my hand, though it wasn't very noticeable, and he ran down across the field all the way to the goal. Then, he suddenly stopped. He put both hands on my shoulders and leaned in. I leaned in too, but was soon interrupted by his shaking my shoulders vigorously. I opened my eyes and his eyes were wide

"Dakota!"

What the hell?

"Dakota! Wake up!"

"Dakota! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes, to find my father standing over me, shaking me to get up.

"Dad?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Sweetie, you've got to get ready! We have 20 minutes!" He said getting up, leaving the room.

Crap.

I looked at my calendar.

November 28.

Christ, I didn't set my alarm! The AMA's are today!

I quickly got up, running to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once my shower was over, I made my way to the closet and picked out a cream white, sleeve cut crop top and some light blue skinny jeans. I matched it with some diamond studded earrings and some navy blue tie up vans.

Before running downstairs, I took my phone and noticed I had a missed call from Niall.

I'll call him later.

I ran into the kitchen to find my dad tying his black shoes.

"Nice timing." He said, getting up from the steps and dusting himself off.

"Well, I mean... future professional midfielder." I laughed, pouring my cereal. I ate it up quick and soon we were in the car, driving to the Nokia Auditorium.

I hopped out of the car, and followed my dad through the backstage doors showing the man our passes.

I really hope Justin comes earlier, or else I'm just here being a loner. See, the One Direction lads declined the offer of coming to the award show, even though they were nominated. They still had like three or four concerts back in Florida.

"Da-Da-Dakota!" I heard being yelled into a microphone.

I walked over to the side of the stage and... what do you know?

"Ju-Ju-Justin!" I yelled back. He laughed and I went on stage and gave him a hug. He was probably doing sound check.

The show doesn't start until 6:00 or something and it's 12:00.