Chapter 41

*NIALL'S POV*

"Harry" I yelled, walking past the living room to get to the stairs. "Harry, mate you here?" I yelled yet again, no response but I knew he was here. I made my way to his door, remembering Louis said its always locked whenever he tries talking to the lad. Today I thought I was gonna have a 'secret' date with Dakota, but instead she and Rose went to a shopping mall. Im not mad at all, this has been a hard week for Rose and Dakotas just being a good friend. See thats what I love about about her, she so caring.

I tried to open Harry's door and what do you know, it was still locked. "Harry open the door" I said banging the door in the process.

He seriously needs to stop with this avoiding everyone, he doesn't realize it but he's hurting Rose more by doing such. Like yesterday; Dakota had Rose over after lunch to just watch a movie and stuff. I over heard them talking about Harry and when she said he's been doing nothing and locked himself in his room, she broke down crying. In my view of this situation, it seems the lad has to make the first move in saying sorry. I mean it sounded like it was Harry's fault in the first place, plus he gave her the keys-KEYS

I hurriedly searched the top of the door panel and finally found what I was looking for, the brass key to the lock in front of me. I pushed the key in and heard a 'click' indicating it was now unlocked. You go Niall, victory is mine!

I opened the door slowly to find Harry on the phone. Who was he calling if he never gets out of bed? He looked to me and I could see his bloodshot eyes, with a few tear stains on his cheek. He was wearing the clothes from 4 days ago when Louis made him take a shower, I guess he hasn't taken one since. I was I interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the phone change to speaker.

"Hi you've reached Rose! Sorry I can't get to your call, I may be busy...or I don't want to talk to you. But anyways leave a message!" Seconds later, there was a loud beep sound and Harry quickly ended the call. "Harry" I said walking over to him and sitting on the unmade bed. "I think the second part was for me" he said, tears now visible coming down his cheeks. "N-no that could have been for anyone. Why do you keep calling her and hanging up?" I asked out of curiosity. He sighed and leaned back to his pillow."I like to hear her voice, without getting a chance to talk back" he mumbled. I sighed and got up, his room was a mess. I mean, my room was messy...but his was..oh my god. THERE'S A FRICKEN PIZZA BOX ON THE GROUND. I picked it up and threw it in the trash by the door. Walking over to the windows, I opened the shades to let the light in. "NOOOOOO, IT'S TOO BRIGHT" he yelled, covering himself with the blanket underneath him. This lad was miserable.

"I'm getting you outside today wether you like it or not" I said, roughly pulling him up and pushing him in the bathroom. "Take a shower now" I said sternly. He nodded slowly in defeat and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I sighed in relief once I heard the water turn on.

*

"Harry come on! Lets go!" I said, taking his half eaten oatmeal from the table. "But I don't wannaa" he whined. Why can't he cooperate?! Gosh it's like he's my child.

I roughly pulled him up and dragged him to the doorway, ignoring his whining. I told Zayn we would meet up with him, Louis, and Liam at this pasta house that Liam likes.

Once we arrived and ordered our pasta, I realized Harry hasn't said a word this whole time. I patted his back and he looked up to me with a sad look and cleared his throat. "Why did we come here anyways" he asked, Liam looked at him wide eyed and pointed to the food in front of him. "Harry have you ever had this food, I'm serious-" he was cut off by Harry "Yes Liam, I actually have been here before and had this food. I went here with Rose and I'd rather not be here right now because of it. So if you'll excuse me." He said getting up and exiting out the doors, throwing the napkin on the table in the process. I sighed and dug my fork into my pasta.