Chapter 52

___* just saying I do read every single comment I get in my chapters :) I love you guys ahaha*___

-

"DAKOTA! I GOT IT!" Dani yelled from the living room, "where's Dakota!" I heard Niall yell from the laptop speakers.
I dropped the bag of chips I was poring into a bowl and darted towards the living room.
"Oh and Liam, I was taking Loki for a walk then this-"
"WHERE'S NIALL" I yelled pushing Dani off the couch and shoving my face on the screen. Dani mumbled an 'Ow' but I didn't pay any attention as I saw the bright blue eyes that I missed so much starring back at mine.
"Babe! I miss you so much! How are you? What did you do today? How was school? Wait don't you have practice right now, or no today's tues-"
"Niall" I giggled, stopping his rambling. He smiled and blushed, looking down at the key board. "Tell Li to call me" Dani said, getting in the view of Niall. He nodded and yelled for Liam and soon Dani's phone began to ring, she walked into the kitchen leaving Niall and I alone.
We kinda just stare into each others eyes, not saying a word. Just enjoying the company, but I broke the silence with a giggle. He smiled and sighed, "Are you sure you can't come with Perrie this week?" He asked, fiddling with his jacket. I sighed
"I'm sorry Niall, just I have so many final exams this week" I said, frowning.
To be honest, I could care less about final exams. I would totally go! Except everything is holding me back....that being the fans. Perrie told me I'm over thinking the situation and I should go with her, but have you realized how many fans are gonna be there. Have you realized how they all hate me? Yeah exactly.
Realize the shit before you do it.
"Yeah it's alright, I'm glad to hear your voice though" he stated sadly, forcing a smile but being cut off by Harry
"Yeah he wouldn't stop talking about how beautiful you are either. It's so annoying" he groaned typing something on his phone.
"Aw babe" I said, he blushed and smacked Harry on his side.
"So what did you do today?" I asked, as Dani placed the chips on the table next to me. I thanked her and she walked away.
"Well we had a shoot, and an interview with a really nosey reporter" he sighed, I frowned
"What do you mean?"
"He just got into our business, like asking weird questions like-"
"He asked if you, me, Rose, and Nialler had a 4 some" Harry said, still not looking up from his phone. I spit out the food in my mouth and looked at the screen with my mouth wide open.
"He what?" I asked, what the hell is wrong with these interviews.
"I don't want to talk about this haz" Niall growled, Harry went wide eyed and immediately shut his mouth like he knew what the conversation would go to.
"Why did he ask that in the first place?" I asked confusingly, I mean it couldn't just be a joke it had to lead to a certain topic.
"I don't really want to talk about-"
"Niallllllllll" I whined, he looked at me with a sad face and I knew exactly why.
"Was it...about me?" I asked, he looked away and bit his lip.
"Dakota I almost ripped his head off" he whispered, "What did he say?" I asked
"I don't want to repeat it, but it made me go mad. We had to leave the interview early" he sighed, I frowned. Why do they have to cause so many problems with our relationship, he must've offended me pretty well if this is Niall's reaction.
"Babe, just don't watch it or look at anything about it. Please." He said, I smiled.
"Yeah alright" I sighed, he looked at the door and back to my camera.
"Darling I got to go, we have rehearsal" he said sadly, I smiled hiding back my sadness that he had to go.
"It's fine, call me tonight?"
"Of course, I love you" he said, I blushed loving the way the three words roll off his tongue.
"Love you too, bye" I said, waving and closing the laptop.
"Dakota, I swear if you watch that interview I will chop your arms off" Dani said from behind me. I turned around "Were you there the whole time?!" I asked, pulling my hair into a ponytail.
"Up to the point when Liam said he heard Harry get hit so we both watched.." She smirked, I sighed and got up and stood still in front of her. She gave me a confused look and I just fell into her arms.
"I just need a hug" I sighed, she patted my back and pulled me closer. Gosh I love our friendship, she gets exactly what I'm going through with all the hate. It affected her too, she almost broke up with Liam because of it.
"Just never listen to what they say about you, I know it's hard but you just need to relax" she whispered, rubbing circles on my back.
"We should watch a romantic movie and cry about our love lives" I mumbled into her shoulder. She giggled, "I'll get the popcorn"

*

Four romantic movies, two tissue boxes, and seven bags of popcorn later Dani decided she would sleepover but she has to go back to her place to feed Loki and get her bag first. So once she left, I quickly made my way to the computer and logged onto twitter. It's been in my mind for hours, but I didn't want go on in front of Dani. Like it's an annoying itch that you don't want to scratch in front of any one, you know?
I scrolled through everything and found a tweet directed to me from someone I missed dearly.
"@JustinBieber: miss you buttface! @dakota_kicks_6"
I smiled and clicked the reply button
"@dakota_kicks_6: @JustinBieber miss you loads J! We need to plan somethingggggg"
I typed, then looked through some of my mentions until one caught my eye.
"@jaylen_babe_1d: well I guess if Dakota is cheating on Niall with Bieber what's the explanation of the interview today?" And it had a YouTube video attached, I debated over watching it or not but remembered what Niall had said earlier.
"Babe, just don't watch it or look at anything about it. Please." His words ran through my head as I clicked the link.
The clip was only a couple minutes long so I assumed they skipped the other parts just to get to my part.
"So Niall I hear you have a girlfriend" the male reporter asked, Niall beamed the brightest smile and I began to bite my nails. Well it seems fine already...
"Yes I do, she's lovely" he said back, Liam pinched his cheek and Niall swatted his hand away.
"Really? Well it seems like our insider got some pictures that don't go to well with what you're talking about." Then on the screen a picture of me and Beau at school came up.
You've got to be kidding me.
Niall rolled his eyes knowing Beau and was about to speak when the interviewer cut him off.
"I know, it's terrible to see your girlfriend cheat on you isn't it?" The man stated, Niall's eyes went wide and opened his mouth to speak but the man cut him off once more.
"She's got a nice face and all but she just seems a little off. We saw the cuts on her" Niall tensed up and Harry noticed, he started holding him back a bit so Niall wouldn't get any angrier.
"I never thought you two would last either, she seems slutty with all the guys she's been around. I'd hate to see-"
"Shut the *beep* up" Niall yelled, they blurred off his cuss but you could still notice the anger in his tone.
"Excuse me? I'm just trying to give you proper dating advice and that girl is defiantly not for-" Harry scoffed at him and let Niall go and as soon as he got up he went straight in his face.
"If you say something disrespectful about the love of my life one more time I'm going to punch you in the *beeeeep* face" he growled, cutting him off. The man looked scared shitless, and Zayn got up and pulled Niall back to the couch settling him down to collect himself.
I heard the door bell go off and I quickly closed my lap top and ran down the hallway to the door.

---A/N----

Heyyyy everyoneeee
Ok so I'm really in a rush right now! Sorry the chapter was short! I'm reading this book for school called House On Mango Street and I don't have any timeeee.
PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG. And very special ;)
So just do the following and I will love you forever!

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

READ!

OK BYEEEE LOVE YOUU
~JB