Chapter 49

I grabbed my luggage from the belt and waited for Niall to find his, in the mean time I texted May and Rose telling them that we were safe and that we landed in Dublin 20 minutes ago.  

The plane ride was alright, considering we were in first class I thought everything would be fine. But a kid around the age of 6 or 7 kept kicking my chair and I have a killer headache now. Not to mention some fans were on the plane and I got some very rude glances. 

I felt Niall's hand make contact on my back and I smiled, pulling him closer into a hug. By now I wasn't very nervous about meeting Niall's family, he kept telling me they would love me and that Greg was just going to be telling embarrassing stories about Niall's childhood. Which I'm desperate to hear about.  

"Alright, my mum just texted me saying that she just left the house and she'll be here in 15 minutes," he put his phone in his back pocket, "are you hungry?" He asked, I shrugged. "Not too hungry, the meal on the plane will probably tie me over till dinner" I retorted, leaning my head on his shoulder. He nodded and we walked over to a small bench and sat down, but he thought different and laid his legs across the other half with his head laid on my lap. I giggled and played with the tips of his hair. 

"So, when we get to my house...just don't make fun of my room." He chuckled, "Why would I?" I ask, he rolled his eyes. 

"You have your opinions on soccer teams, and mine not being one of your favorites." He huffed, I smiled.  

"NIALL!" A girl around our age maybe a little younger yelled, Niall looked over to her and he instantly looked back, hiding his face in my jacket. "Noooooo" he moaned, I thought she was a fan but then I saw an older woman trailing behind her whom I recognized to be Niall's mum. 

"Nialllllll come on, cousin loveeee!" She said in a high pitched voice, in which I assumed was her real voice. I smiled, even though she was our age, I found her quite cute.  

"No Anna go away" he said, curling up to my side. She looked at him and rolled her eyes, looking up to me her expression changed into a nice bubbly one. 

"Hi! I'm Anna! You must be Niall's girlfriend!" She said, bringing a hand out to shake.  

"I would hug you but Niall is a hog" she said, I giggled and was about to shake her hand until Niall grabbed it and held it closely to his chest. 

"No don't do it" he whispered, I giggled 

"Niall your being quite rude to your cousin" Mura said, smacking his side. 

He instantly straightened up,  

"H-hey mum" he said, getting up and greeting her with a hug. I smiled and gave Anna the hug she requested, and I heard Niall yell. 

"Nooooo!" He said, pulling me away. I saw Anna frown and Niall pulled me closer, earning another smack from Mura. 

"Niall stop hogging Dakota!" She said, he released me and I was taken in a loving hug from Mura. 

"It's so nice to finally meet you, dear! I've heard many great things!" She said, I smiled. I felt Niall's hand grasp mine and we began walking to the car. 

Through the car ride, I made conversation with Anna.  

"So I hear your quite the soccer player?" She asked, I smiled, "Yeah, do you play?" I asked, her eyes grew wide. 

"Oh god no, I'm too lazy. My boyfriend plays though" she said, I smiled and heard Niall laugh. 

"Hah, boyfriend? Good one" he said, I smacked him in the stomach.