Chapter 22

Edited-

Rose's POV

The girls and I have been on the plane to London for a couple of hours now. I'm seated on the end seat while Dakota in the middle and May just had to get the window seat.

Ugh I gotta go pee now!

"Guys, I'm going to go to the loo." I said, taking my earphones out.

"Rose! You went like ten minutes ago!" May groaned. I smiled at my lovely friends.
It's not my fault I have a small fucking bladder.
I got up from my seat and made my way over to the bathroom. I saw a creepy guy taking a peek at my ass as I walked past him and his friends, they whistled and watched as I went all the way into the cab. I rolled my eyes again and opened the bathroom door.

After finishing my business, I walked out but was blocked by a muscular body. Looking up, I recognized him as the creep who was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to push past him, but that didn't exactly help.

"Where do you think your going, pretty lady?" He said, brushing his finger across my cheek. Don't get me wrong, he was attractive but he seems like a player, plus I didn't like the way he was touching me. I scoffed and once again tried getting past him.

"Hey, you mind moving so I can get to my seat?" I said harshly. He smiled grimly and let me go through, but not before saying.

"Feisty, I like it."

I scoffed and sat back down. May gave me a weird look, then smirked, "So who's the hottie?"
I rolled my eyes, "Just some jerk."

Dakota's POV

Finally, we landed and the airport was crowded as hell. After getting all of our bags, we began searching through the crowds for the boys. I then spotted a bleached blonde Niall running towards me dragging a tired looking Zayn behind him.
I smiled and ran up to them leaving my friends.

"Lads! She's here! I see her! Look! She's right there!" Niall yelled, still running at me. I smiled and was soon crashed into a loving hug from all the boys while the girls just kinda stood there awkwardly. I laughed and pushed them in.

It's been a couple hours, and the girls have gotten along with the lads amazingly! Once we helped May and Rose move in their flat, it was time for me to move into Niall's.
Right now, I'm deciding on what bed comforter to put on my new queen size bed. The room was quite big, bigger than my old one, so that's a plus. It even has a huge window looking over the backyard. I heard a knock on the door and I turned around to see Niall holding a tray with cookies and milk. He smiled and placed them on the bed making his way over to me.

"You like it?" He asked. I smiled, nodding with adrenaline.

"It's perfect!" I said back. He nodded and took two cookies, biting into one and handing me the other.

"We should have a movie night." I said out of nowhere. Niall smiled at me confused, then nodded. I was really in the mood for a lazy night, and a movie seemed like the perfect way to settle down.

"Sounds like a plan!"

We raced downstairs and I almost fell, but still managed to beat him to the couch. I went over to the DVD case, while Niall got some snacks from the kitchen.
I picked out The Hunger Games, I love that movie plus Josh Hutcherson's in it... Niall came back in and sat next to me, folding a blanket over us with a bowl of popcorn in hand. I took a handful and stuffed it in my mouth. Niall scoffed, "Well that's really attractive." He told me sarcastically, I took the remote to turn on the movie. For a moment I felt uncomfortable, maybe I should start trying to attract him?
No. That's weird.

"You know it bitch." Niall smirked at my comment and leaned back onto the couch.

Niall's POV

I watched intently at the movie as the small black girl, Rue, started to die.

Don't cry Niall, Don't cry.

But then I heard a sniffle.
Damn it, Niall.
Wait.
Realizing it wasn't from me, I turned to Dakota and saw fresh tears fall down her face. I reached my hand up and wiped one off her right cheek.

"She's just so- young." She said, still shedding a few tears. I smiled and gave her a hug, which was hard seeing as we were sitting side by side on the couch.

"She's strong, plus it's just a movie." I told her, releasing from the hug. I kept my arm around the couch above her. She laughed and soon started freaking out because Josh Hutcherson came on screen.

"Holy fuck." She said, staring at the TV eyes wide. I laughed.
She hasn't even met him for crying out loud! How does she love him already!

I wish I was Josh Hutcherson.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N

HELLOOOO

Ok so just letting you know, I'm going to be posting a lot this week seeing as I have spring break soooo, yeah I guess that's good! Ahaha yupp so

•COMMENT«

•VOTE«

•READ«

•BECOME A FAN«

or an air conditioner

whichever you choose

OK BYEEEEE

~JB