Chapter 21

Edited-

Dakota's POV

My leg shook, my left hands fingers tangled on the silver chain of my four leaf clover necklace.
I checked my phone for the time and instead saw I had a message from Niall;

Hey I just landed in London:) Have a nice flight, text me when you land! xx

I sighed and turned to my dad who was playing a game on his iPad with Caleb, while Katlin was on her phone.

"Flight 218 to Scotland, fifteen minutes until board, flight 218 to Scotland." The loud airport intercom informed the guests.

I turned to my dad and he nodded,

"Well I guess this is it?" I said, looking down at my my shoes. I heard a sniff and I looked over to Caleb to find him crying.

"I-I-I don't want Dakota to leave." He whined, shedding a few tears. I frowned and picked him up so he was facing me.

"Caleb, I don't want to leave you guys either... but I promise I'll be back the same time next year!" He sighed and buried his little head into my neck. He then released and I said my goodbyes to Katlin and my dad, promising to call them once I land to know I'm safe.

"Flight 218 to Scotland now boarding. Flight 218 to Scotland." I took a deep breath and waved one last goodbye to my family, making my way over to the terminal.

My eyes opened lightly, begging to wake up. The plane was very crowded, and I insisted not to take first class because I hate the feeling of
it.
I took out my phone and checked the time. Only fifteen more minutes! I scanned my surroundings and noticed a small girl, maybe 13 or 14, smiling at me. I waved to her and she grinned even wider if that was possible.

"Passengers, please take the time to buckle up your seatbelt a. We are landing in seven minutes. Once again, please buckle up." The intercom sounded, allowing me to reach behind me to find the metal buckle. Once I was situated in my seat, I thought about my mum. It's been almost five months since I've seen her. I also get to see May and Rose!
Maybe I'll even run into Carmen and get to punch her in the face!

Once we landed, it took a while to reach the exit of the plane. The girl that had been smiling at me ended up asking me for a photo with her. I smiled and said of course, and I also followed her on twitter.
Making my way through the terminal, I immediately saw May's blonde curly hair in the crowded airport standing next to the fountain. I take it she noticed me too, because soon I saw her running towards me dragging a depressed Rose beside her.
Looks like Harry fixed nothing.
"Hey Dakota! Over here! We're right here! Dakota!" May yelled, standing directly in front of me. This caused Rose to smile a little, she shook her head and looked at me with a wider smile. I laughed and placed my bags down, opening my arms waiting for a hug. I was then practically pushed to the ground from the impact of May and Rose's hug.

"Dakota! We missed you so much!" Rose said, giving me another hug once I got up from the ground. I smiled, "Yeah, I missed you dorks too!"

Finally,

I'm home.

"Honey, can you please set the table!" My mum yelled from downstairs. I quickly placed the picture of me and Carmen back down, scoffing.
I actually placed it down in the trash, but same shit.
My feet carried me over to my shelf as I took a couple of trophies and books, placing them down in the cardboard box.
"In a second!" I yelled back.
Placing the last of my clothes from my closet in my suitcase, I looked at the bare drawers in astonishment.
I really have that many clothes.
I'm leaving here tomorrow so I only have one night here then I board a plane with May and Rose to London for University, and of course Niall's house.
My phone buzzed in my back pocket of my jeans, signaling I got a text.
Niall.
Ironic.
What time am I picking you up tomorrow?