Chapter 37

*DAKOTA'S POV*

I walked through Niall and I's door way and looked at the room in awe. You see, I guess everyone decided it would be a good idea to throw me a surprise party for my release of the hospital.

But seriously all I wanted to do right now was go in my room, on my COMFORTABLE NON HOSPITAL BED and read some Ian Somerhalder fan fiction. Ok shut up, Lost is the best show ever and I can't believe Boone dies in the first season, so I decided on reading this thing they call "fan fiction" on this app called WattPad...I've seen some One Direction stories in there too, but I won't go into detail on that dirty stuff.

"I'm so glad your home!" Liam said, giving me a bone crushing hug. I was still sore from my accident, but who cares I love Liam's hugs! Harry and Rose walked in the room holding a chocolate cake and a tray of cupcakes decorated beautifully-the work of May- I smiled and sat down at the table where everyone else was sitting down, Niall basically drooling over all the food here. "my party, my food." I hissed, grabbing a fork and getting the first slice of cake. Niall looked at me with pleading eyes as I took a slow bite. "Mmmmm. This cake is DELICIO-" before I could finish my sentence, Niall took a fork and dove it into my cake. I chuckled and let him get away with it, man this kid loves food. "Niaaaaaallllll, that's Dakota's!" Liam whined, he probably had this all planned out and Niall just ruined it. Niall shot him a glare and changed his utensil with a spoon and ate very slowly once again. Why would Niall eat cake with a spoon, it's easier with a fork...I looked over to him confused and he smirked at me.

Niall held up the spoon to Liam's face with some cake on it."Hey Li, want a bite? It's really go-" Liam gave a look of horror and smacked his hand "OH MY GOD GET IT AWAY NOW." Liam yelled, hiding behind Rose. I saw Harry give him a look and glare at him deeply, aweee look at him being all protective over Rose!

"Niall calm its just food, no need to bring the spoons into this. You know how Li gets..." Louis said, what the fuck are they talking about. It's just a damn spoon for crying out loud. I looked over to May and saw she had the same look on her face, but Rose was acting like nothing happened.

"Rose..?" I asked. She looked to me for a minute, then back to Liam. "Oh yeah, well Liam's afraid of spoons" she said, of course she would know. Pshh 'directioner' "SHUT UP" he yelled. How come I never knew about this, have we never eaten soup together before? Oh whatever.

~

It was now around 12 in the morning, we all sat in a circle in the living room. Louis announced that we should play truth or dare. I ,being the person I am, didn't want to play. I never liked the game, part of the reason is the out come of accepting truth...but I don't like sharing that story.

"Come on, Dakotaaaaa" Zayn whined, I saw May look at me with a sorrow look. She knows how much I hate to play, it brings back the memories I want to be forgotten. Everyone's eyes were on me, I felt as If I was in the hot seat. I looked down at the dark hardwood floor beneath me and sighed.

"Fine"

"Yay!! Ok I call first!" Harry yelled excitedly. He scanned the circle and decided to pick on Liam.

"Li, truth or dare" he asked. Liam hesitated for a moment, but decided on Truth.

"If you could bang any famous male celebrity, who would it be" I saw his eyes bulge out of his head and I chuckled. "Uh-don't judge me but, erm, I'd say....Ryan Gosling." I heard a giggle from Rose, I expected her to be laughing at the choice but instead she was squirming around as Harry poked her sides playfully.

Ok seriously what are they!

"Oh-Okay uh good choice mate. I'd do him too" Harry chuckled releasing his grip from Rose. Liam eyed him, then looked to Louis.

"Tomlinson, truth or dare" Louis rubbed his "beard" thinking of which to choose. His response caught me by surprise though.

"TRUTH" He yelled. Did...did Louis just say truth? I used to watch when the lads played and he would always just pick dare, but this just happened. I guess I wasn't the only one caught off guard as I saw everyone's heads fly up and give him a rather confusing look.

"What's wrong? Is my fly open?!" Louis panicked looking down to his trousers and messing with his zipper.

"Uh-no your good dude. Just-ok Liam go" Zayn stuttered out still shocked. Louis nodded and smiled to Liam.

"Who was your first kiss?" Liam asked. Louis' face blushed red quickly and Harry started laughing uncontrollably. "Well, um her name was Allie, she was on top of this stage platform and I helped her down. But then when I let go of her, she just tackled me and kissed me. Harry eventually found us, and pulled her off. But yeah, it was brutal" he sighed. I heard Niall crack up, "wait Allie Mongrade?! From XFactor, the one with the giant mole under her eye! With the hair! Oh gosh Louis, never knew you liked her man" he said. Everyone, including May, chuckled at this comment. Louis' face grew even more red and he stood up.

"Niall likes Dakota." He said sassily, looking at Niall with a revenge smirk. Everyone's eyes were on me, well I already knew that...how long has he liked me though? Everyone else knows?

"And....?" I said smiling looking up to Louis, he gave me a confused face. "You know?" He asked. I nodded slowly and Niall was blushing like crazy. "Oh" was all he said before sitting down.

"Ok my turn!" He said, dropping the subject. "Niall, truth or dare?" He asked evilly. Niall picked dare and Louis gave him a huge grin.

"I dare you to kiss Dakota" he said softly whispering. My eyes grew wide and I looked to Niall to see he was frozen in the same position. Did he not want to kiss me? I thought he liked me though...do I have food on my face or something?

"Uh Louis-" Niall started but was cut off by Zayn. "No take backs" he smirked. Niall turned his body in defeat and looked to me with so much emotion in his eyes. They were such a pretty blue, I wish I could know what he was feeling

*NIALL'S POV*

I turned from my position and looked over to Dakota. Don't get me wrong, I really want to kiss her, but she probably doesn't want to kiss me. I mean, when I confessed to her she said nothing, nothing about how or if she felt the same way towards me as I do to her.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I saw Dakota move closer over to me, I gave her a soft smile and she returned it. I began to lean in and soon enough our lips connected, fireworks, butterflies, just a whole shit load of emotion went through me from the contact of her lips pressed against mine. She pulled away just enough for only our noses to be touching. She moved back and over to her spot, leaving me speechless and lonely from her no longer peach lipgloss covered lips on mine.

Wow Niall, you knew what her lip gloss tasted like.

------------A/N------------

HEY DERR

OH MY GOD

OK SO

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

READDDDDDDD

OK BYEE

olive you

~JB