Chapter 12

Edited-

Dakotas POV.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, signaling me to wake up and get ready for my day. I wasn't all to excited to begin with, them instantly my memory woke up and I realized what day it was.

I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom, not wanting to waste any time. Today was the 8th of November, I was going to work with my dad! The boys are going to be performing too!

I partially frowned as I hurried out of my shower, the water being too relaxing, and made my way over to the closet and brought out my outfit that I had previously picked out last night.

I pick up my white sleeve cut t-shirt, black high wasted shorts, and quickly threw them on. I then grabbed some socks and matched them with my black vans. Slipping my iPhone in my back pocket, I ran down stairs still barefoot.

Hopefully Caleb put away his legos.

I ran into the kitchen to find my dad standing holding his coffee, looking at his watch. He looked up to see me and smiled.

"I knew you would wake up on time! Eat something quick, we're going be late!" He said adjusting his bag over his arm and looking over to his phone. I nodded and placed my shoes down, walking over to the fridge to pull out a clear container that held some fruit. I grabbed my shoes and food, walking towards the garage with my dad.

~

Just as I finished my breakfast, we pulled into my dads parking space. I groaned noticing I still have yet to put on my shoes. I told my dad to go ahead and I was left alone in the car to put them on.

Once I walked out, I noticed Keaton walking with his guitar bag in hand.

Keaton wasn't bad looking- in my opinion.

Sure, his brother wasn't either, but at least he's got the better personality.

Again, my opinion.

But he has hit on me countless times.

I ran over to him, not wanting to walk alone. He smiled once he noticed me and waved.

Keaton and I have actually grown quite close. He's easily one of my good friends right now. We're both interested in the same kind of stuff, I mean we were practically bound to be best friends in the first place once I heard he surfed. Plus he was nothing like his perverted brother, Wesley. He even told me Wesley fancied me and we both laughed at the fact he wasn't the kind of guy that would go great with me.

"Hey you excited?" I asked, shoving his arm a little. He smiled, yet I could tell it was forced

"Um-little nervous-no, well yeah." he mumbled looking down, letting out a soft laugh. His simple poked out of his left cheek as he did so which made me giggle a bit.

"Why?" I asked frowning.

"You know... it's just Demi can be a little too rough on us and I just hope she likes what we're performing tonight." He let out a sigh. I patted his back for reassurance.

"It's alright, Keaton. Trust me, you guys will do great!" I pulled him. As we kept walking, we finally reached the front of the studio.

Keaton had to go rehearse so I was left talking to Diamond White about her outfit for tonight, which was quite cute.

Her hair was all fine up, I've always been jealous of how she could do completely anything to it. She's just so unique.

I heard someone walk through the backstage door and turned to see Arin Ray talking to a stylist. My stomach dropped and I looked at Diamond with wide eyes. She smirked, oh she knew I was a Massive fan of his. I just love his voice! It has so much meaning. I know I should be used to talking to celebrities now I see them all the time, but he's just so talented and it's a huge honor to be even breathing the same air as him! And no, I don't fancy him. He's not my type, but I'm just a huge fan of him, as well as his voice.