Chapter 18

Edited-

Dakota's POV

I snuggled closer into my pillow, although it was rock hard, I needed more sleep so I delt with it.

But then I heard whispering.

"Zayn, hurry!" I think was Louis, whisper yelled.

Oh yeah, I slept over at the boys place after dinner.

"I think I got it." I heard him say, along with the sound of an iPhone camera click.

"Oh gosh darn they're so cute!" Liam said. I groaned and snuggled closer into the uncomfortable pillow.

"Go away." I mumbled.

I was then completely shocked as I felt my pillow move around and grow magical arms, then wrap them around my torso.

Oh. My. God.

I opened one eye to find someone else's blonde hair in my face. I felt him breathe in the crook of my neck where he had rested his head. I quite liked this position, but thought then again it would be awkward if Niall woke up and saw me and him all tangled up like this.

I tried to get out of his grasp.

And tried.

I heard him groan then mumble.

"Five... more... minutes.." Eyes still shut, snuggling closer to me. I looked up at the boys with pleading eyes.

"Help please?" I said, referring to the snuggling mess. They shook their heads no and proceeded for the door.

"You know you love it, babe." Zayn left, shutting Niall's bedroom door.

How am I going to do this?

It's funny cause I would lay here for maybe even four more hours, but I need to pee really bad.

I once again tried to get out of his grasp, yet failed immensely. He's too strong.

"Niall, wake up." I whispered, running a hand through his hair.

Woah Dakota, don't get too touchy. He stirred, but just cuddled me closer. My face was now basically pushed against his chest.

"Niall, I need to go pee." I whispered, tilting my head up. He opened his eyes, and looked down at me.

"I don't care." He whined, his voice being extremely deep. His eyes closed once again, his breathing soft.

Trust me, I really want to stay in this position, but my bladder thinks differently.

Finally, he sighed and let go.

I got up and readjusted my pajama shorts, not looking back as I into the bathroom to do my business.

I then looked at myself in the mirror. I actually looked pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Friends cuddle all the time, right?

I mean, it's totally a friend thing to do.

Yeah couples do that too, Dakota.

Shut up

Woah... I'm talking to myself.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and opened the bathroom door.

Walking out, I noticed Niall wasn't in the bed anymore. The room smelled what I think was bacon cooking on the stove. I rushed over to the kitchen and found Harry making breakfast for everyone. It didn't look to be done yet, so I made my way over to the lads and watched TV with them. I sat next to Zayn and Louis while Liam and Niall sat on the opposite couch.

"If you elbow me one more time, I'll sue." Zayn mumbled to Louis, he gasped and I laughed.

My laugh subsided as I heard my name being spoken on the television.

I believe the show was called TMZ but then again I could be wrong.

"What the hell?" I said, leaning closer forward to see the screen more clearly.

"Turn it up!" Harry yelled from the kitchen, running in with a spatula in hand.

"We've got Niall Horan," A fat man spoke, looking over notes. "You know, the kid from One Direction. Well he was at the airport yesterday morning. The guy almost had a panic attack." My eyes grew wide as I looked to Niall, he nervously bit his nails and watched closely.

They showed a clip of him walking around. He probably didn't see them yet. It looked like it was before he found me.

"Then out of know where, he runs like full speed to this girl!" The man reports, chuckling.

"We looked her up," A black woman spoke up, "the girl is like his best friend, but apparently the whole One Direction fandom thinks they should be married already. If I'm right, I believe she's the one we caught walking with Justin Bieber a while back, she's also really good friends with him too."

I looked over to Louis, he smiled to me. Probably about the married part.

"So then back to the airport situation, they get in this massive hug and it's so adorable! He put his head like right in the crook of her neck, she's telling him how much she missed him... it's just by far the cutest thing I've ever seen." The interviewer spoke. My eyes were wide as I stared at the TV. A clip was shown of me whispering to Niall as he smiled, hugging me tightly.

I looked over to Niall, he was already looking at me. He cracked a smile and shook his head, getting up and leaving the room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N

I updatedddd :D

So how are you guys ?

Well I'm doing fantastic BECAUSE MARK PARSONS POSTED AAOOD2 AHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD !

OK SO PUH-LEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FREAKING FAN !

JUST READ THE STORY

WELL OK

HAVE A GOOD DAY

OR NIGHT

DEPENDING ON WHICH TIME ZONE YOUR FROM

OK SORRY I GOT SIDE TRACKED

BYEEEE

~JB