Chapter 43

*DAKOTA'S POV*

I sat in my bed, biting my nails nervously. This past week I've been extremely nervous about the whole Jordan thing. The ongoing calls from Beau weren't helping me either. But what has been helping was Niall, this whole week he's been the greatest. He hasn't even brought up the situation at all, which has been great and all but I kinda want to talk about it. But not with him....HEY I SHOULD INVITE THE GIRLS OVER. YES.

I hurriedly pulled the covers off and ran down the stairs in anticipation, but was startled by what was happening on the couch.

There he was, laying on the couch...hand in his...boxers. Oh- I'm interrupting something? Well this is very awkward, but I decided to act like it was no big deal. I cleared my throat and he instantly shot up.

"Oh uh h-hey Dakota-" I cut him off

"Ya having fun there?" I said smirking. He blushed and put a couch cushion over his....yeah.

"Mmhmmm" he said tapping the pillow awkwardly.

"I.. Can uh you just, the phone ...it's-" I said awkwardly but was cut off

"Yup, here. Ok bye" he said shooing me away, handing me the phone in the process.

"Ok, have fu-"

"I will" he said cutting me off, adjusting the pillow.

"Ok babe" I smirked sitting next to him, deciding to tease him more. He just sat there, staring at me.

"Well, uh. Can I- you know, I'm going to go to my room." He said awkwardly, blushing. As he tried to get up, I smiled and moved over to him, eventually straddling him. His eyes were dark, I leaned down slowly and our faces were  now inches apart. I could feel the cushion rise from below me. Giggling, I slowly leaned in and our lips were centimeters apart, I could feel his lips quiver and he groaned from my sudden movement.

"I'm going to have a sleepover with the girls, is that okay?" I whispered softly. He nodded quickly and took a deep breath to control himself. I smiled and spoke again.

"So you can do this all day, I won't be here." I winked, kissed his cheek, and got up. I walked slowly up the stairs and heard him mutter "god damn it."

-

Right now I was getting my stuff ready for Rose's house, we decided to go to her place...since her and Harry just moved in together! I know! So adorable! Plus it's Harry's house, so me and May can mess it all up for her!

I pulled out my Aztec themed jaw-string backpack and packed my green Hollister shorts and a white tank top, along with some clothes to wear for the next day.

Once I gathered all the items I needed, I ran down the steps to see Niall. He was now wearing pants and he was also making a sandwich. I walked past him to the fridge and opened it to see nothing of my likening. "Ugh. No foooood" I huffed closing the fridge. I turned around to see Niall smirking, and eating his sandwich just rubbing it in my face. "Hey Niall" I said inching closer to the other half on the counter. His eyes went wide and he dove for the sandwich, except I beat him to it. I quickly shoved the turkey sandwich in my mouth and smiled at him.

"Well that was attractive" he said sarcastically. I smirked "yeah, just as attractive as what you were doing on the couch mister! You nasty ass hoe!" I said giggling and punching his arm. He blushed and took another bite. "I have urges too...." He whined. I grabbed his keys and smiled.

"Yeah but your usually supposed to get girls to do it for you." I winked, walking over to the garage.

"What do you mean?" He asked before I opened the door. I smiled, "all I'm saying is, you could of just asked" I said, closing the door and walking to the car.