Chapter 47

*DAKOTA'S POV*

I heard the TV go off as I struggled to keep my eyes open on the couch. I heard Niall shuffle around and get up carefully from the sofa, probably trying not to wake me. He swiftly picked me up in his strong arms, I stirred a little, lazily opening my eyes to glance up at him. 

"Mmm" I grumble, shutting my eyes once more. "Shh" he cooed, gently squeezing my thigh, "go back to sleep babe" before he could finish his words, I found myself falling asleep once more. He chuckled as I began to softly snore, my arms wrapping around him looser than before. 

When Niall reached the bedroom, he tucked me in first before crawling in next to me and pulling me in his arms. "I love you" he whispers, despite thinking I can't hear him. He kissed my forehead softly and closed his eyes, falling asleep next to me.

I groaned and turned over again in Niall's arms, trying to find a comfortable spot. I just can't sleep. I heard soft snores from beside me, indicating Niall was indeed asleep...well I mean I would be sleeping also...it's 2 am. 

I took a look at his soft facial features as he slept, he seemed so relaxed. His body twitching now and then, his hair messed up from the pillow beneath his head, how can he still look so attractive while sleeping.  

Sleeping. That's what I should be doing right about now. 

But I know the reason I've been up this whole time. I know its the fact that fan at the restaurant, I was sleeping before, but then she came to mind and has just been there ever since we Niall laid me down. Does she hate me? Are their other fans like her? What do they not like about me? 

'Stop Dakota, don't let this get to you.' I told myself.  

'But I just need to see what they think of me.' My mind fought back. So I gave in. 

I rolled over, out of Niall's arms, and to the bedside table unplugging my phone from the charger. Well I haven't been on twitter for awhile so I don't know how they're reacting to our whole relationship starting... might as well give it a shot and check now? 

I unlocked my phone and opened the twitter icon clicking on my notifications first. I felt a pain in my chest and instant regret to the decision of looking at this. 

"Why is that slut going out with him?!"  

"She has everything in the world, why can't she gives US Niall?! Stupid bitch!" 

"I saw her hanging around Beau, I knew she was a cheater" 

"I feel so bad for Niall, he has to live with that ugly skank!" 

"She needs to eat more, that slut's tryna be anorexic! Hah!" 

"Dakota can't even play soccer! She got kicked in the damn face lololol" 

"I heard she had a fling with Justin Bieber" 

"She better get her hands off my man before I chop her perfect little head off"  

That's when it hit me, now that I think of it..my life is perfect. That's why I'm reacting to this so shallowly, it's just new for me to get hate I guess. I've always had everything planned out perfectly. Because I believe my life is perfect, I never thought the "nobody's perfect" rule applied to me. Well, now I see why they hate me. I'm a complete bitch. I'd be jealous of me too, it's not like anyone in the world could be best friends with One Direction, let alone know like every famous person. 

But what kills me is how they lied. I thought they wanted me to go out with him! What happened to Nakota! When Niall and I never realized our feelings, they kept telling us to go out. Fucking bipolar much?