Chapter 46

<*IMPORTANT*>

A/N

I'M SO SORRY I'M STUCK IN THE FREAKING MOUNTAINS TO HAVE "family time" AND THERE IS NO WIFI HERE UGH

SO I DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU'LL GET THIS CHAPTER BUT WHATEVER, I'M STILL UPDATING ON TUESDAYS WHEN I GET BACK SO EVERYTHING'S OK.

Now you may Read:

*LOUIS' POV*

"I'll look upstairs, you go downstairs" I told Dakota as I pushed the key in urgently. I have no Idea where May could've passed out, so I guess were like a mini search party at the moment.

I barged through the front door and ran upstairs to our bedroom.

"MAY?!" Dakota yelled her name multiple times while searching downstairs, I opened the door and saw a freshly unmade bed and the bathroom door hanging open with the light on. I rushed over to the door and opened it all the way to find May laying on the cold tile, clutching her stomach. I made my way over to her lump body and shook her a bit.

"Babe wake up, come on. Babe." I whispered.

"DAKOTA! SHE'S UP HERE!" I yelled, hearing some shuffling coming up the stairs, I knew it was Dakota.

I began shaking her again, a little more rough though this time. I heard a gasp from behind me and Dakota rushed over to the sink to get a wet wash cloth.

"Don't do that! You'll startle her! Put this on her face and shake her lightly" Dakota said, handing me the towel. I did as she said, placing the towel on her and began shaking her softly. I began to feel the tears brim in my eyes, am I crying?!

"Gosh I should've known!" Dakota said pacing back and forth around the room, "what do you mean?" I asked not looking up, still shaking May softly. I knew she was breathing, her chest would raise at the right time and everything, but she just wasn't waking up!

"This used to always happen when we were kids, when ever she would have the stomach flu, if she had stomach pains, heart burn, or even just nervousness she'd just..pass out." She said, looking through the cabinets and taking out a pill bottle that I've never seen before. She came over to May and placed one in her mouth, it dissolved on her tongue and then she took out her phone and dialing a number. "Are you calling an ambulance?" I asked, feeling May stir slightly from my sudden touch. My eyes widened, and I continued to rub underneath her eyes to get them to open. "Babe, come on wake up" I whispered again.

"God no, I'm calling her mum. This happens like once a year calm down Lou- Hey, Lori?....yeah uh May passed out again....yep....I'll call you when she's fully awake..ok.....yeah I'm sure it's not the baby.....yeah....love you too bye." She said, hanging up the phone. Well how does she know its not the baby. I felt her stir beneath me again and I shook her softly, "babe, baby wake up" I whispered, she groaned and mumbled something then turned over to the other side. Well seems to me she's taking a little nap aye?

"Where's my mummy?" She asked, he eyes still not open all the way. I tried not to laugh at her cuteness in this serious situation. 'Mummy' gosh she's adorable.

"Crap, I better call her back. Wake her up now" she said worriedly, I gave her a confused glance and she brushed it off continuing to but her finger nails. I shook May lightly and she stirred, her blue eyes now coming into view.

"Mum?" She whispered, looking around the room. Her eyes came to mine and she had a scared look.

"Your not my mummy, where is she!" she yelled. I began to worry, does she not know who I am or something? Dakota handed the phone to me and I gave it to May, it's probably her mum.