Chapter 12

I decided that the rest of the day would be best spent in the gym. I put on leggings and a sports bra before I made my way into the gym. I hooked my phone up to the speakers and put on some music. The familiar sound of heavy guitar filled the room and I could feel myself relax. I fucking loved working out. I tried to work out every day. It also helped me manage my anxiety and it made me look hot so it was a win-win in every sense of the word.

I decided since I spent most of yesterday working the heavy bag, I should work a bit more on my legs. I wasn't naturally graced with curves so I needed to help them out a bit. I went through my warm-up before starting with squats. By the time I was done, I was sweating but that adrenaline high was starting to hit. I fucking loved it. I started in on hip thrusts when my phone started ringing. I thought about ignoring it, but just in case someone needed me I decided to abandon my set and grab my phone. I smiled as soon as I saw Lenora's name on the caller ID. "What's up Lenny?"

"Not much. Why do you sound so out of breath?"

"Working out."

"Oh shit, am I disturbing you? I can call back."

"Na it's fine. I was just about to take a rest." I fibbed as I got out from under the bar. "Why you calling?"

"Well, I figured you were back from the studio by now so I wanted to see what you thought about doing a song with me?"

I smiled as I sat down on one of the benches. I couldn't think of anything better. Within seconds of hearing her voice that crazy magnetic attraction was reignited inside of me. A sassy smirk, blonde hair, and tattoos dulled the image of my new off-limits manager in my mind. Lenora was an easy attraction, uncomplicated. She's the one I should be focusing on. "It sounds like a fun time. Maybe I can get you out of that rut you're stuck in."

"I hope so." She answered and my heart beat a little faster in my chest, "Want to come over to my place tonight?"

"I'll be there."

*****

After a lively dinner with my family, I got dressed in a pair of distressed denim shorts and a black oversized t-shirt I tucked in. I did a light dusting of makeup. I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard. I'm causal. Just going over to write some music. It's totally cool. It was a coincidence that I was wearing sexy lingerie underneath.

I grabbed my bag stuffed with notebooks, blank sheet music, and pens. I figured the famous singer had some kind of instrument available. I still had Lenora's address in my GPS from the night I drove her home so it was easy to get over there. I took a better look at the house as I sat in her driveway. I didn't really look that hard last time. It was kinda plain and uninspired. Everything looked like it came straight out of a magazine. It seemed like it fit that public persona that Lenora tried to put on. I wanted to see exactly what was under that persona. That spark I saw in her eyes at the bar. That was the Lenora I wanted to know.

I walked up to the house and knocked. I didn't have to wait long for Lenora to answer the door. Her blonde hair was tied up in a high pony, her shorts and tank top showed off the tattoos that swirled over her skin. Beautiful explosions of colour that drew my eyes in. Lenora was sex personified in my eyes. From the curve of her hips to the swell of her breasts, she was hotter than Hades. "Melody! Come in."

I made my way inside, stepping close enough to catch notes of a sweet expensive perfume. It was warm vanilla with notes of spice that was just as addictive as she was. I followed her through the model home until she led me to a living room area. She told me to sit and asked what I liked to drink. Soon, I was sitting with a beer in my hands as she sat with her wine on the couch next to mine. "Alright, so where do you want to start?" I asked.

"Well, I figure we should get to know each other first. See where our common ground is we can build off of." She suggested. It took no time at all for us to start finding common interests. I found myself genuinely enjoying hanging out with her. I quickly forgot that we were here to try to write a song. It felt more like I was drinking with a friend. Time slipped away as I drank a few beers and she finished off her bottle of wine.

"Okay! Okay, so wait. We're supposed to be brainstorming!" She let out a giggle as she leaned forward, "Wait, so like most people write about their love lives. What is your love life like?"

I groaned as I thought about that dumpster fire. "Not great. The last girl I dated- and by dated, I mean two fucking dates- ended up stalking me. Before that, it was just one train wreck after another."

"Hold up. Did you say you dated a girl? You're gay?" I smiled at the shock on her face. Didn't know I was giving off a straight vibe. I need to work on that.

"Queer." I corrected but when her expression turned to confusion I elaborated, "I like men, but I fucking love women. Everyone in between is also on the table. I find myself most attracted to what we as a society have deemed to be femininity. So like toxic straight guys are a never in a million years but everyone else is cool. Mostly cause toxic straight guys aren't into the same kinda shit I am, but that's like a whole thing."

I watched as her bottom lip was captured by her teeth. I had to hold in a groan as she leaned forwards. Her hazel eyes caught the light. Her eyes travelled up and down my body which was stretched out over the couch. Her thighs clenched ever so slightly. I picked up my beer bottle and lifted it to my lips. Her eyes tracked it the entire way and she swallowed hard. Our girl was turned on. "What are you into?"

"Why? You want to find out for yourself?" I challenged. I saw a flicker of fear cross her face. She dropped her gaze but I could still see her worrying her lip. She nodded ever so slightly and I grinned. "Use your words."

"No one can know." She whispered. The realization that she wasn't out washed over me. I didn't usually make it a habit to date people in the closet, but I could understand that this may not be her choice. She said that her label controlled her image, maybe they made her pretend she was straight too.

"I have a famous family. I know how to keep my mouth shut." I answered.

Her eyes met mine with a tentative smile on her face, "So what are you into?"

"I usually like to top, do the fucking that is. I also enjoy some light bondage, all sorts of toys, but I mostly just like control. Someone willing to do what I say, and enjoy the pleasure I give them. Making someone come undone under me, because of what I did, is something I will never get enough of." I answered. I paid attention to every single move she made. The way she rubbed her thighs together, the way her breath caught, the parting of her lips. Every little movement I catalogued into my brain to relive later.

"Do you want me to show you?" I asked. She wordlessly nodded, but I wanted more. "I need to hear your words, Lenora."

She gulped as she tried to find the words. I'm sure her mouth was dry from the way her tongue flicked out to lick her lips. I was the cause of that. "Show me."

I took one long drink of my beer just to increase the anticipation. I sat up, casually placing my beer back on the coffee table. I know she expected me to get up, so I relaxed back on the couch. This time, I was sitting with my legs slightly parted and my arm resting on the back. Thank fuck for being tall, otherwise, I would not be able to carry this pose off. "Get over here then."

She got up without another word. She came and stood in front of me. Waiting for what I would tell her next. Fuck. I loved it. That feeling of control was a drug to me. I reached up to take her hand. I ran my thumb over her knuckles. Her entire body broke out in goosebumps. I grinned. I pulled her hand and she climbed onto my lap. I reached up to run my thumb over her lip, "You sure you're ready Lenora?"

I expected to have to remind her to use her words, but it seemed that we were now on the same page. "Fuck me Melody."