Chapter 16

It took me no time at all to make sure Lenora's hands were bound. I had her laid in the middle of the bed but I didn't attach her bound hands to her bedframe just yet. I still wanted a comfortable seat.

I stripped down naked as Lenora watched from her place on the bed. As soon as I was done, I was climbing on beside her. I laid down on the bed and pressed my lips to hers in a hungry kiss. I felt her try to shift so her hands could touch me but I pushed her body back in place. Her answering whine sent a wave of desire through me. I pulled my lips away from her and ran my thumb along her cheekbone. She was so fucking gorgeous and I was going to make her mine. I was going to ruin her for anyone else. "You're going to make me come. I'm going to ride your face and you do not stop until I say. If you're a good girl, I'll make you my little slut. Doesn't that sound good Lenora?"

Her eyes were almost black her pupils were so dilated. "Please sit on my face. Use me however you please."

Fucking perfect. I gave her one last kiss before I sat up and moved so I was straddling her face. Her eyes were fixed on my dripping core as I kept myself out of her reach. I watched her bite her lip in anticipation. I lowered myself into place and felt her tongue run along my slit. She moaned the second she tasted me. We hadn't discussed her previous partners, if she'd ever been with a woman, but from the way she dived right in, I guessed I wasn't her first. She'd alternate between my needy cunt and clit, changing her speed and technique to find what I responded to. I was so used to directing every moment of every sexual encounter I'd had, but for once I let go. I just took what she gave me and I didn't hate it. Actually, it was the opposite, I fucking loved it.

I was climbing towards my orgasm fast when she sucked hard on my clit. The wave of pleasure that jolted through me forced me to grab onto her iron bedframe. The cool metal felt so good against my skin as I rolled my hips on her face. I was trembling. "Fuck Lenora. My perfect fucking slut. Oh fuck, right there. I'm so fucking close. Make me fucking come." Her moans added that little bit of vibration that sent me falling over the edge. I couldn't remember the last time I'd come so hard. She didn't stop as she fucked me through every single glorious wave. Fuck. I needed to let her do that more often.

Once I had ridden out the waves, I swung my leg off of her and laid down next to her to catch my breath. I looked over to see her watching me intently with my release covering the lower half of her face. It was a good look on her. I leaned over and pressed my lips to hers eager to taste myself there. It was the most erotic of tastes, my release mixed with her sweet lips. The perfect combination rivalled only by the taste of her own release.

Pulling away from her lips, I took her hands and pulled them over her head. I tied the rope with a simple knot I knew could be undone in a hurry if need be. I pulled on the rope to make sure the rope wouldn't release accidentally though. Once I was sure she was secure I got off the bed to admire her. Tied up and at my mercy. "Legs apart for me Lenora," I commanded and her legs parted before I finished my sentence. I smiled at the sight before I went to grab a small vibrator from my collection of toys and walked back to her.

I climbed on the bed and placed myself between her legs. Evidence of her arousal glistened on her inner thighs. I ran my finger up her slit before using her finger to part her lips. She was absolutely drenched. I leaned in and blew cool air over her center. Her thighs clenched as she let out a moan. I had wanted to play with her a bit more, but I found myself buried between her thighs before I realized what had even happened. I lapped up her juices like a starved woman. Her moans filled the room as I fucked her with just my tongue. In no time at all, she was crying out her release.

I eased up slightly to ensure that she didn't get too sensitive, but never stopped the stimulation. Once her hips started moving to chase my lips, I eased two fingers into her. Her walls clenched as I fucked her with my fingers. I lifted my mouth from her clit to watch her. The way her back arched, her needy moans, and the way her hands pulled on her restraints. I kept my fingers plunging in and out of her as I leaned forward to capture her nipple in my mouth. As soon as I made contact she cried out. "Fuck!" Her walls clenched tight. I played with her nipples as I used my thumb to stimulate her clit. Her mouth opened as her back left the bed and she unravelled silently below me.