Chapter 21

"I'm so lost." A playroom? Why would I need a playroom?

"Look up babe." Her voice almost seemed to darken like it did when she was turned on. My eyes went up and I immediately noticed the hooks on the ceiling. Oh! A sex playroom! Fucking hell I am apparently bat shit stupid. Of course, the black and red bedroom is a fucking sex playroom. Come on, this is classic Fifty Shades shit Melody! To my credit, I never watched the movie cause it is not a good representation of BDSM, but that still took too long to figure out. "All those hooks are attached to reinforced beams and can hold up to five hundred pounds. It took forever to find a contractor to do it, but I was here when they tested it."

Holy fucking shit on a stick! I found myself walking over to the closest hook and assessing it. The ceiling wasn't too high so I could easily jump up to grab it. They were perfectly placed around the room ripe for suspension. I was giddy with excitement. I had told Elenore my plans for building something like this in my own house one day and she just does it. Fuck my earlier ideas of making love. Nope, tonight I am fucking Elenore as she hangs in the air for me to control. "This is amazing."

"Just wait until you see the toys!" She dragged me over to the dresser and pulled open the drawers so I could see all the different kinds of toys. Plans for tonight were already forming in my head. "Then, I got a bunch of different ropes and lengths. This drawer is just normal ropes and the last one is the ones that were recommended for suspension. In the closet, there are harnesses and a few things that were too big for the dresser."

She started showing me around the room. All the hidden features of the room, the padded mats hidden under the bed for safety, the hooks and latches hidden around the room, and the gorgeous bathroom complete with a two-person shower and giant tub. Oh, this room is getting so much use. All the use actually. Fucking hell. This is so awesome. "I cannot believe you did this for me."

"It's not like I'm not going to get anything from it." She shrugged as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Then I guess you better get naked then." I could feel her shudder against me. I peeled myself away from her and sat on the chair. Her eyes met mine as she teasingly stripped at an achingly slow pace. I could feel myself getting more turned on by the second. My own personal strip tease in our playroom. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?

As soon as that last article of clothing left her body, I was beckoning her over to me. As soon as she was close enough, I pulled her hips so she would straddle me. I traced my fingers over the patterns on her skin, exploring the familiar designs. "You were such a good little slut. I think I might have to reward you, but you don't like rewards. You like it when I use you. Use your body for my pleasure, because that's what sluts like you want. You want to please me. That's all your good for, isn't that right slut? Just a hole for me to fuck."

"Yes." Her words fell from her lips in a breathy moan. She was so easy to rile up. I could already see her nipples pebbling and the glistening of her wet pussy. I couldn't wait to bury my face between her legs.

"You're going to get up and walk to the bed. I want your feet on the floor, bent over so your elbows are resting on the edge of the bed. You are going to wait for me silently, without moving. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes." She answered before she got off my lap.

I waited until she was in the desired position, loving that she had taken it upon herself to arch her back so her ass popped out more, before standing. I got up and went over to the dresser and began searching through all the toys she had for me to play with. I grabbed a few before going down to the ropes. I felt like a kid in a candy store staring at those ropes. I pulled out what I needed before I walked over to her.