A Spark

Hello sorry for the almost week without an update, I had to focus on some school and then I got sick but I'm feeling better and this is another long one and I might change the title later for this chapter, or I may not but anyways I hope you enjoy and as always leave suggestions and be reasonable ok see you in the next one.

Orion looked at Lady Dimitrescu, stunned a bit, and opened his mouth to speak "How would I Serve House Dimitrescu my lady?" he asked.

"Well Mr. Groza you will be... she paused for a second, you will be the Warden of House Dimitrescu and you will live here in the castle as well or I will let you leave and you may continue on in viața ta nomad (your nomadic life) is this fine with you, Mr. Groza." She said, as Daniela looked at her mother and spoke.

"Mother, are you sure you want a man thing living in the castle you know how the other two get when a man thing is around." She exclaimed with a small sound of concern in her voice. He knew the other two meant Cassandra and Bela and he also thought to himself *what did she mean by how they get when a man thing is around.*

Then the lady of the house spoke "They will behave themselves or they will be punished, you two have my word that they will behave, so Orion...'She used my first name this time and asked' do you accept my offer?"

Orion think for a moment and looked at the tall intimidating gorgeous woman sitting next to him at the end of the table and then opened his mouth and said: "To be honest with you my lady I don't know this area very well as you can probably tell, I just stumbled upon this area and now you showed me a kindness by taking me in and clothing me, mending my wounds and I say thank you a thousand times over and the answer to your offer is that I humbly accept your offer."

Lady Dimitrescu stands up and clasps her hands together with a small smile across her face. "Good but you'll start your task next week to let your injuries and body fully heal Orion can't help but be a bit taken aback, he notices that Daniela is completely silent and looks in her direction. She has her mouth shocked at what just transpired her mother notices as well.

"My little sweet beetle, close your mouth you're going to swallow a fly." She says with a grin and Orion can't help but let a little laugh escape. Daniela looks at him with a deadly glare and he immediately stiffens and bows his head and starts to apologize to her. Your lady looks at you two, one scolding while the other is apologizing.

"You three are going to have quite the relationship." she whispers under her breath.

She proceeds to clear her throat which gets both her daughter and new wardens attention which stops Daniela from scolding Orion any further. "Daniela my sweet beetle be a dear and show our new warden where he'll be staying." she said as she took a sip of her wine, and Daniela shook her head a tiny bit to bring herself back to attention and spoke "Yes of course mother." she said with a small bow and gestured to him to follow her. She got up as did he and bowed to Lady Dimitrescu and then he followed Daniela and left the dining room.

Daniela and Orion walked in comfortable silence on their way to his room when they both heard the buzzing of flies and giggling. He glances at Daniela and notices that her face contorts a bit at the sound but then his attention is broken when he feels himself being pulled to the nearest room to avoid her two sisters.

"Hey what are yo-" he is cut off as you two enter the room as she covers his mouth to stop him from talking as he and she hear them stop outside the room sniffing for him, he continues to try and speak but his voice is muffled by her hand. Would you just stop she says at you with a sort of pleading look as in please stop trying to talk right now. She listens and hears them leave and move down the hall. She removes her hand and they both let out a sigh of relief. He then notices how close he was to her and his cheeks become three shade of red. She exhales and looks up at him and finally she realizes how close she is to him as well and her cheeks brighten up like a tomato.

They both look at each other locking eyes until his attention is pulled by the room their in "woah this room is spacious and cozy. '' he says awing the room. This snaps her back to reality and she pretends to cough "well it should be its my room." She says. Orion quickly snaps his head towards her and mouths 'Oh' he looks around the room which has a bunch of bookshelves filled with all kinds of books in them, a counter with a small sink and coffee machine on as well. He then notices a set of spiral metal stairs leading to a loft. Orion points up at the loft "is that where you sleep?" he asks with curiosity as another slight blush comes across his face. She replies with a sheepish nod of her head and then she tries to put on a serious voice and say "We must get you to your room so you could rest."

Before she can open the door Orion grabs her wrist gently, "Can I stay here for the night" he says scratching/rubbing the back of his head, she looks at him stunned at the question and replies "What!?" a little louder than she needed to be and she quickly caught herself and covered her mouth. She mouths 'why?.' He replies "Well I have this feeling they might mess with me even if I have my door lock." he says. "So uh please, can I stay here for the night?" he asked with a slight plea in his voice and eyes. I think she liked seeing me beg because she had a slight smirk creep over her face. "Okey dokey, you can stay, come on." she said with a cheery tone as she led me up the loft.

It was a decent sized loft, it had small bookshelves up here, a pile of bean bags in one corner of the loft, and there was the king sized bed. He was still looking around and didn't notice that Daniela was starting to change. When Daniela was just about to pull her black pants off to change into a pair comfy pajamas Orion finally turned around noticed the scene unfolding in front of him. "Oh my!" he said with a slight gasp as he looked away and covered his eyes. "What?" she said as she turned around and saw Orion's back facing her and asked again "What?" she looked at Orion who had his back towards her and was focusing looking at a bookshelf and spoke. "Uhm you're changing and I'm being respectful to you by not looking at your... uhm... naked body my lady." he said, and with that comment it brought Daniela to attention as she realized she was just wearing her panties and was completely topless as well. "I'm just gonna wait on the stairs until your done if that's ok with you my lady." He says and begins to walk towards the stairs. He made his way to the stairs and was about to walk down when he felt something cold and warm snake around his waist. "Uhm my lady what are you doing?" he asked and just then he felt something soft yet firm and warm press and squish against his back. "Don't be shy, you could look." she whispered into his ear with a seductive tone as she tightened her grip around his waist.

"My lady this is too much can you please stop.'' He said feeling his body become warmer, but she didn't. She squished her bare chest even more against his back and tightened her grip around his waist even more. He started to fidget with his right hand, especially his middle finger, that's when he noticed his ring was missing. Orion began to have a slight panic attack and that's when he finally broke away from Daniela's grasp and turned around not even caring that she had no top on, he then spoke "Where is it" he said "Where's what" she replied showing a bit of worry in her eyes now seeing the panicked look in his eyes. "My ring, it was a blue ring, nothing special it resembled a wedding band." he said, she then walked over to her pants and reached into one of her pockets and pulled the ring out. As he immediately saw it he stepped forward snatching it from her and placing it back on his middle finger and quickly calmed down. He looked at Daniela and then back to the ground "Uhm sorry" he said as he stopped himself from talking any further and then proceed to just walk down the stairs he stopped "I'll just sleep on the couch my lady." he said with his head down as Daniela just gave a slight nod of her head and he walked down the rest of the stairs and watched him leave. Orion made their way down to the couch and layed down with one hand on his stomach and the other one under his head as he was laying there he saw Daniela looking down at him and he doesn't know what compelled him to wave but he did and she waved back with a gentle smile on her face and then turned and went to bed.

He laid there with a smile on his face after that interaction and thought to himself...

*I hope you can hear me man can we for once try not to ruin this for each other please?*

and with that thought sleep began to take him as his eyes finally closed and he fell asleep his mind lingered on Daniela's smile and other things and those were the last things he thought of as he finally slept.