Home sweet home

After Alcina and her wife and soon to be second wife have now solidified their relationship, and now we move back to our two intrepid heroes as they hunt for the culprit who nearly killed them.

"I wonder who shot me? But when we find them I'm plucking their eyes out," Sam says, as he and Orion walk the forest, "easy there, we need to take it slow and not charge in headstrong," Orion says as they come up on a small cabin in a remote part of the forest, "Ok, this is odd, you got a weapon on you?" Orion asks Sam, he pulls out a sickle and shows two karambit knives, Orion nods and pulls out his pistol as they stack up on the door as Orion checks the doorknob, and it's unlocked he signs 3,2,1 and they both burst through the door and find no one in there but there are signs of someone living in there. "No one's home," Sam says as he begins to check through the things of the occupant, Orion begins to look as well until "This stuff looks almost military," Orion says and opens a laptop and sees   two conversations that were happening between someone named AW and Alpha "hmm I wonder who Alpha is?" Orion asks and Sam just shrugs just as they hear a voice grumbling outside and begins getting closer to them.

Orion gets Sam's attention and points to his ear like listens, and Sam does and they nod and find hiding places to ambush the person. They wait only a few seconds before the person enters and Sam recognizes the person to be Laika's friend and old partner Ada, and before Orion has a chance to do anything Sam rushes her and claws her face with his grown-out talons which causes Ada to turn in Orion's direction which lets Sam climb her back and begins to claw at it, "Birdy, jump!" Orion says and Sam jumps off of Ada's back in a corkscrew tearing chunks of her flesh off as Orion with Skoll's deadeye shoots her in the shoulder and leg which causes her to buckle and drop to her knee.

"So you're the one who tried to kill us?" Orion questions.

"I wasn't trying to kill you intentionally...ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Ada says and screams as Sam has broken her arm.

"Sam!" Orion shouts.

"We're even!" Sam says, referring to his wing as he walks off.

"Fair...agh" Ada says as she is on the ground groaning from the pain.

"So why did you shoot my friend in the wing and nearly kill us?" Orion asks Ada.

"Do I have to tell you?" Ada asks with a chuckle.

"If you don't tell me he'll tear more pieces from you" Orion says.

"Alright I'd rather not go through that again, agh...well I was to gather samples from you and the little birdy," Ada says.

"For what? And why us? And who do you work for?" Orion asks.

"For a special project, you two have some special genes that my boss wants and that's it" Ada says.

Orion sighs "leave before Miranda finds you this is your only warning" Orion clicks his tongue and Sam follows him out and they head home.

Ada sits there groaning and sighing as she wonders what it would be like to just live here and stop working like this and just relax for once and settle down. Orion and Sam are heading home as they hear noises of shouting and gunfire, and decide to rush over there to investigate what they find are a bunch of raiders attacking a small town on the outskirts of the main village Orion looks and does a long whistle which makes the raiders stop what they are doing and check but soon a pack of lycans emerge from the trees descending on the raiders only and tear through them silencing them one by one not letting any escape and soon the raider screams cease and they begin dragging them away leaving their gear and weapons to the villages as they head back into the forest.

Soon after that they both make it back to the village and Sam heads for the church and is immediately hugged by a girl who Orion knows to be Sarah since Sam has talked to him about her. Orion smiles at the sight and heads to the castle and soon as he gets there and knocks a maid opens it and is surprised to see Orion and lets him in, "Guys, Daniela, Rena, Pytor," he shouts out and nothing, " they were in your room last time we checked" the maid says, which Orion nods and heads to his room to find his wife and kids sleeping, "Home sweet home" he says as he changes into sleep wear and sneaks into bed and pulls them into and tight hug and falls asleep, the next morning he wakes to being buried by Dani and Rean "Can't breathe you two wake up" he says nudging them and slowly Rena wakes rubbing her eyes and then notices Orion and gasps "Daddy" Rena says and hugs him tightly which wakes dani and she shrieks and hugs him as well "oof, off I hurt still" He says and they loosen up and Pytor groans at the noise and orion chuckles, "what happened?" Dani asks as him, "well now" he says as he explains to dani excluding the part of ada and as he finishes explaining a maid is tells them breakfast is ready and they get up to wash up and head down to eat, "I take it Mare and you missed me" he says and dani nods her head, "You are going to spend time with me and mare got it mister" Dani says and Orion nods and they head down to eat breakfast and as they leave Orion and Dani are just hugging each other the whole time not wanting to let go and as they enter the dining room everyone gasps in surprise as they see Orion back healthy but bruised "Hey everyone" he says with a smile. 

A.N. sorry for long pause a lot came up in life and I needed to get some inspiration to continue and get back into the swing of things but I'll be writing still slowly though and I can't thank you all enough for reading this on a whim story I decided to write one day but thank you all so much.