The Kindling of Old and New Flames Pt.3

The three of them talked for hours about each other's lives, family, etc...

"Will you be staying for dinner?" Alcina asked Morel.

"No, I'm afr-," Morel was interrupted by Valdis.

"Nonsense you're staying for dinner," Valdis said with a bit of excitement.

"But my daughter," Morel said, and when she mentioned her daughter, Alcina interrupted, "little Sappho how is she," Alcina asked with a slight excitement in her voice, "well she isn't little anymore," Morel said with a little chuckle escaping her as she reacted to Alcina's excitement, "you must bring her next time you visit, Alcina said, with happiness to her voice.

"Okay, come let us eat," Valdis said walking to the dining room.

Just as the three entered the dining room, Bela and Cassandra were talking about something until Alcina got their attention and explained that they have a guest tonight, they looked confused a bit.

"Hello sweet beetles," Morel said, stepping from behind Alcina.

The both of them looked for a few seconds before realization set in, "Mama Morel!" They both yelled in joy and excitement as they rushed towards her and hugged her asking her what she was doing here.

"I'm just visiting sweet beetles, '' she said, patting their heads, '' Come on girls let's eat, and where is Dani and Orion?" she asked.

Cassandra stiffened a bit but responded, "they were watching a movie they probably fell asleep," Cass said pretending to put on an annoyed voice.

"I'll go wake them, " Valdis said before Morel spoke up.

"No no let the two love bugs sleep I already said hi to Daniela and Orion, let them sleep Valdis," Morel said with a small giggle.

The dinner was normal; they spoke about random topics and then Bela and Cass asked Morel if she would come for their family Christmas dinner since she is still Family to them, but she said no because she wished to spend it with her daughter. They tried to no get her to come over but to no avail and pouted, but their pouts were quickly extinguished when Morel got up and kissed each of their foreheads and told them maybe next year with an apologetic look.

Once they finished Bela and Cass got up and hugged their mama and went to their rooms, as Valdis washed the dishes and then told Alcina she was gonna do some reading in the library and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and went on her way leaving the two of them sitting there.

The both of them got up after a few minutes of talking and walked to the main entrance.

"I guess this is the end of our night," Moreal said, a little dejected.

"It doesn't have to be puma mea mică," ( My little cougar) Alcina said gently cupping Morel's cheek and began to rub her thumb up and down her cheek and Morel blushed at that.

"Alci what about Valdis she is your partner now, my time came and went an..." Morel said before being stopped with one of Alcina's finger against her lips.

"No your time never went and yes Valdis is my, she pauses, Valdis is my wife, but you, she pauses again You never left the one place that is the most important and that's my heart Morel," Alcina said as she bent down to match morels height.

Morel stood utterly shocked and small tears began to form in her eyes but Alcina wiped them away with her thumb.

"But Alci... Morel tried to argue, but Alcina shushed her, and picked Morel up in a bridal style and went to her study.

As they made their way to Alcina's study, they entered and Morel was put down, "Alcina wait a minute," Morel said, but Alcina merely didn't listen and walked over to her desk and started looking for something.