Uninvited Guest Part 2

This is a shorter one sorry everyone, but I hope you like a bit of action and some surprises.

Orion begins walking about the castle searching for the man, *HE'S IN THE TOWER* Skoll says Orion follows what Skoll said and heads for the tower. Orion turns a corner and sees the man about to enter the tower, Orion draws his Rifle and takes a shot hitting him in the shoulder, "WINTERS!" Orion screams and runs towards the tower, As Orion runs and enters the base of the BAM! BAM! BAM! Winters fires off a few rounds of his pistol, "you missed me" Orion yells and fires off a couple of rounds from his revolver and chases after him up the tower.

"I just want my daughter back," Winters says firing again from the top of a staircase, BAM! BAM! BAM! "And you're willing to kill a mother and her daughters" Orion shouts back and fires back BAM! BAM! BAM!.

"What is wrong with you?" Winters shouts questioning Orion, "Nothing! I just found my place!" he shouts and fires again BAM! BAM! BAM, Winters runs off, *HE'S IN THE ROOM* Skoll says, Orion goes to open the door... *WAIT HE'S IN THE BACK BEHIND THE FURTHEST PILLAR, I SAY WHEN YOU ENTER AND YOU TWO START SHOOTING AT EACH OTHER GO TO RIGHT* Skoll says, *Got it* Orion says and takes a deep breath and bursts through the door, BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! Orion and Winters rain fire at each other and Orion does go to his right and slides behind a pillar.

"You really think you're gonna make it out of here," Orion says, loading his revolver.

"Just give me my daughter back!" he says, firing off a couple of rounds BAM! BAM! BAM!

Orion pops out of cover and shoots again BAM! BAM! Winters does the same but then they both stop and look down at their stomach to show that they both shot each other. Orion stumbles back a little as does Winters, "You bastard just give me my daughter!" Winters shouts, "Not up to me but I'm not just gonna let you kill my wards just for your daughter," Orion says through gritted teeth as he fires again, BAM! BAM! BAM!

Winters fires back as Orion runs and dives over the stone coffin but he isn't fast enough as one of winters shots strikes Orion in the back in the shoulder, "Ah son of a bitch" Orion says gritting his teeth. "Once I kill you I'll use this dagger that's in this coffin and kill the tall bitch and those crazy daughters of hers," Winters says as he opens the coffin and retrieves the ornate-looking dagger.

"ETHAN WINTERS!" the voice of the lady of the house yells as she enters the room, Ethan turns around wielding the dagger which makes Alcina cautious, "don't come any closer or the mutt gets it," Ethan says, pointing his pistol at Orion, "haha don't make me laugh, seriously it hurts to laugh right now haha oh ow," Orion says chuckling a bit, Ethan walks around the coffin and picks up the beleaguered and bloody warden, "WHERE. IS. MY. DAUGHTER." Ethan yells, "Not with me you dimwitted man-thing," Alcina says as her daughters appear and Daniela sees Orion causing her to get angry but her sisters hold her back.

"Strike a nerve did I, where is my daughter!" he shouts, " hey fuckwit stop shouting into my ear dickhead" Orion says, as Ethan stabs Orion in the shoulder, " FUCK! Are you serious" Orion says, gritting his teeth. "Give me my daughter back" Ethan demands.

"We don't have her," Alcina says again.

"Oh for fuck sake, fuck this" Orion says grabbing Ethan's hand with the dagger and holding it in place and runs backwards into the tower's wall making some of the bricks fall out, "AHHH!" Ethan grunts as Orion does it again as part of the wall breaks away and he does it over and over again until Ethan and Orion are struggling he moves back again as Ethan stops them from falling with one hand as he is holding onto the one side of the broken wall.

"Sorry," Orion says, looking at his lady, his wife, and sister in laws before he runs forward and then back one last time, and this time both Ethan and Orion go flying out of the hole in the tower wall, "NO!" Daniela screams as she watches Orion fall out of the tower but her scream is cut short as footsteps approach fast from behind them as a mysterious figure wearing a hooded cloak runs by them sprouting raven wings and leaps from the tower diving after Orion.

"You're not dying on us just yet," the mysterious person says to themself as they plummet toward Orion's and Ethan's tumbling and fighting bodies.

"I just wanted my daughter back!" Ethan shouts, punching Orion.

"AGH! We didn't have her!" Orion shouts back, kneeing Ethan in the stomach.

"You're a liar!" Ethan shouts.

"Even if we had her YouR GonNa DiE NoW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Orion says as Skoll slips out merging with Orion for this moment.

"ORION!" the mysterious figure shouts, "Oops looks like my ride's here," Orion says as the raven man grabs Orion and with his taloned hand strikes Ethan in the face making him let go of Orion as he screams falling into the river, "That was clo-AGH!" the mysterious figure screams in pain as a loud whizzing and then snap sound is heard and they begin to tumble in the sky towards the river which they do hit and are swept away from the castle.

*Evi, are you there?*

*I'm here Ori I'm here, you're going to be safe*

*Were going to be in a safe space soon you and Sam are gonna be safe*