The Kindling of Old and New Flames part 2

Part 2, Orion's POV, Dani's room.

"Uhm Dani, can I ask who Morel was or still is to your mother?" Orion asked not sure if he was overstepping.

"Well she was like our second mother, she was also mother's personal maiden and she was her partner," Dani answered.

"How long ago was that?" he asked.

"I think it's been 10 or more years, I can't really remember," she answered.

"Okay, but if she was your mother's personal maid, then how come she isn't working here anymore?" he asked.

"Morel had a child with a man-thing and mother let her leave to have the child, but I think mother regrets her decision," she replied.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"When Morel had her daughter mother let Morel and her daughter stay for two years and then that's when Morel left on her own which hurt mother seeing that mother became attached to Morel's daughter as did we and that's another reason she regrets letting her leave," she said.

"I see," he said, keeping the fact he met the daughter already to himself for the time being, "So what do we do now," he asked.

"Uhm, let's watch a movie," she said with a bit of excitement.

"A movie?" he asked, tilting his head to one side.

"Yeah mother got this for the three of us a while ago," she says as she turns into her swarm and files both of them up to her bed area as she points to a big screen tv.

Orion still had to get used to that, as he got his bearings he saw where he was and memories of his first night in the castle played in his head as he heard a different voice call to the both of them.

"What are you and the mutt doing up there," said the voice.

Dani went over to the edge of her loft, "Nothing Casssssss, why are you worried, oh hi Opal," she said, as the maiden simply bowed her head and replied.

"Hello Lady Daniella," Opal said, smiling and waving.

"Opal, can you bring us some snacks and drinks?" Dani asked.

"Of course my lady," Opal said as she bowed and left the room.

"Dani can I speak to you in private away from the mutt," Cass says not knowing she is pissing a part of Orion off he so desperately has been trying to keep at bay these past 2 months.

Dani responded and went down to Cass not noticing Orion was acting weird as he was just sitting on her bed waiting for Dani to return.

"Thank you for sending Opal away," Cass said, "Why?" Dani asked.

"Well, I don't know why but whenever I see her I feel something in my stomach flutter," Cass says.

Dani looks at her sister and a smirk grows on her face.

"You like her that's why you're so glad I asked her to leave," Dani says, holding a laugh back.

"No I don't, you're crazier than I thought," Cass says, as they both hear growling come from the loft.

They both look up at the loft and see Orion and they notice that the colors in his eyes are burning bright and more prominent than normal and he was looking at Cass and Cass felt as his multi-colored eyes pierced right through her very being.

"Don't call her that," He said through a growl and gritted teeth.

"Start talking to her and don't take her to your workshop, and ask what she likes to get to know her okay," Dani said to Cass while not breaking visual with Orion.

"Okay, got it sis," Cass said and quickly changed forms and rushed out of Dani's room.

Just as Cass leaves, Dani rushes to Orion.

*Ori Calm down* Eva said with worry.

*It wants out Evi.* Orion said while on his knees holding his head in the mindscape.

Dani changed forms and reached him and cautiously placed a hand on his cheek, and in an instant Orion eyes went back to their normal state and in his mindscape Eva pushed and locked the thing away for Orion.

"Wh...what happened?" he asked, looking worried he did something.

"Nothing except you scared the shit out of Cass though with your growling," she said laughing a bit, "I didn't know you could growl?" she asked quizzically.

"Ah man, god damn it slipped out again ," he said face palming.

"Again?" she asked curiously.

"Uhm it's something I wish not to talk about if that's okay with my lady ," he said, hanging his head down a tiny bit.

Dani noticed how uncomfortable he was with the subject, she nodded and apologized but asked him to tell her eventually when he's ready and he told her he would.

As everything calmed down Opal entered with the snacks and Dani went down to retrieve them as well as giving Opal a hug which caught the young maiden off guard but with that Dani bid the young maiden farewell and returned to Orion.

"So let's watch that movie," she said with a smile and giggle.

Orion smiled and sat on the edge of the bed watching Dani get the movie ready. While Orion was waiting he noticed that she was absent mindedly swaying her hips and ass side to side while searching for the right movie to watch which caused him to look away.

It's really hard for Orion not to look, the way the fabric of her pajamas tighten around her ass and thighs, he finally shakes his head pushing those thoughts out of his head just as Dani turned around as the movie started t and noticed Orion looking around the room.

"What are you looking at, little wolf?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Nothing my lady," he said, whistling a tiny bit.

"Hmm okay," she said, raising an eyebrow at his quick response and whistling.

Dani plopped herself on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

"Lay down little wolf?" she asked Orion.

"I'm fine right here my lady," Orion said.

Dani pouted a tiny but then decided to wrap her arms around his waist and ironically man handled the 5'10 man into laying down next to her.

"Wh... wait Dani hold on," he said as he felt his body hit the softness of her pillows and mattress.

"Come now little wolf I don't bite, much, '' Dani said as she snuggled closer to him as they just lay there watching the movie.

"I'm not getting out of this spot am I," he said, looking at Dani.

"Nope," she says as she kisses him.