Christmas Day Part 2

Christmas Day midnight, trial leading to Village

*MISS ME* the being said.

*Skoll it's been a long time* Orion said through gritted and bloody teeth.

*YES, YES IT HAS PUP* Skoll said.

*DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GONE YOU LITTLE SHIT* Skoll hissed, twisting his arm a bit.

*Agh* Orion grunted.

*What do you want... you prick* he snarled at Skoll.

*I WANT TO FEED DUMBASS YOU KNOW THE THING YOU KEPT FROM ME* Orion said, beginning to stand up.

*NOT SO FAST* Skoll said, twisting his arm again as he planted his other claw into his left thigh.

*Aghhhhhhhhhh!* Orion let a long pained scream out.

*IF YOU LET ME DEAL WITH WHATEVER YOU HEADING TOWARDS I'LL GO BACK TO SLEEP* he said with a devilish grin.

*You know damn well that's a damn lie* Orion said, struggling a bit.

*Ori?* Eva called with worry in her voice.

*It's okay Evi, it's okay * he said looking at the young girl with tears welling up in her eyes.

*LET ME FEED AND I'LL GO BACK TO SLEEP DEAL* Skoll said, twisting his arm and claw a bit.

Orion thought about it seeing Eva looking at him, thinking of Dani and his life here, holy shit Mother Miranda was right I am smitten with Dani he put his head down and chose his answer, *I'm sorry you two* he muttered under his breath.

*Alright, you can feed but as soon as it's dealt with you go back to sleep* he said withstanding the pain he was in.

*WE HAVE A DEAL, BUT YOU WERE RIGHT THOUGH I'M NOT GONNA GO AWAY, I'LL GO TO SLEEP BUT I'M GOING TO LINGERING IN YOUR MIND FROM NOW ON MESSING WITH YOU HAHAHAHAHA* he said laughing as he pulled his hand from his abdomen, and removed his other hand from his thigh.

*Agh!* Orion exclaimed.

*Ori!* Eva yelled with concern.

*I'm okay kiddo he's an... he's an old friend* he said, trying to reassure her.

Eva just nodded at him, just as the black surface of the mindscape started to latch onto Orion's wrist, shoulders, and torso, and began to pull him down into it.

*ORI!* Eva yelled, rushing to him.

*I'm alright Evi I'll be back, I'm just going away for a tiny bit okay, I'll be back kiddo* he said to her.

*Promise* she said as she began to crack and tears began to roll down her cheeks, this hurt him knowing this is his fault.

*I promise Evi* he said.

Eva's cries stopped and she looked at him, wiped her tears, smiled, and nodded.

*I WON'T HURT HER IF YOUR THINKING THAT, I MAY BE CRUEL BUT I'M NOT A MONSTER* he said, sounding sincere.

As the black surface was finally covering Orion, he spoke.

*Enjoy your time Skoll* he said sarcastically as the surface finally engulfed him.

*I WILL PUP THANK YOU* as he stepped through the mindscape door

Reality.

Orion was on his knees screaming in pain as his arms shifted and cracked, his fingers elongated, nails grew as his canines grew and finally his legs shifted and cracked as they shifted into digitigrade legs like dogs.