The Mistress & The Dove

This Chapter is set right after the previous one where Orion wakes up and has his talk with Alcina and Valdis. This chapter is focused on Valdis and Alcina and is my way of giving some other characters some screen time hope you all like it.

"Oh, he's gone. Valdis heard from behind her and turned around to see Opal standing there looking a tiny bit sad.

"Yes, he has a job to do after all so do I and you, now make sure everything is ready for lunch," she says and just as Opal is about to leave, " oh, Opal I suggest you don't get your hopes up on him," Valdis said cold and flat and left the dining room leaving Opal a little confused.

Valdis pinched the bridge of her nose as she walked to her lady's study for this where she was to be after breakfast, and as she was about to knock "com in," her lady said before she could even lay a knuckle on the door. *God I love it when she does that* she thought as she opened the door and walked in.

"What's wrong my little dove?" Alcina asked, looking up from the paperwork she was doing.

"Ugh, that young maiden Opal, it seems she has eyes for the new warden," she said as those words left Valdis's mouth she noticed Alcina grip her pen a bit tighter and her brows furrow a bit.

"So, Opal you say," Alcina said with a flat tone as she wrote something down on a scratch piece of paper.

"No, Alci don't even think about it. If she does anything I believe Mr. Groza will deal with her." Valdis said as she gave her puppy dog eyes.

Alcina lets out a sigh and looks at her beloved with an apologetic look, "Oh, I hate when you do that, you know I can't resist those sweet eyes of yours," Alcina says with a flirtatious smirk crawling across her face.

"Come here my beloved," Alcina says as she opens her arms in the universal sign for a hug, Valdis did exactly as her Mistress asked.

She walked over and gave her a deep loving hug that brought a relaxing warmth to the both of them which was more comfortable than usual as their usual hugs had Valdis looking up still even if she is 6'0. This time however they were almost the same height by the indication of Valdis being able to lay her head on her mistress' bosom. This occurred occasionally but when it did, it always put a smile on both of their faces like this exact moment, Alcina picked Valdis up and put her on lap.

"Alci, no not now." she said, protesting as she tried to push away playfully from her mistress all while Alcina was placing kisses slowly all over her cheeks, jawline, and then down Valdis' neckline and collar all while slowly going over and nipping at her pulse point teasing her.

"Come now my beloved you seem stressed from that little maiden you mentioned, and you and I need a release." she whispers in between her kisses.

"Alci what if one of the girls walk in," Valdis says in a breathy voice as she is reveling in her ladies embrace and love, but is trying to fight it.

"Oh hush now." Alcina said as she began to slowly move one of her hands to Valdis' thigh and began to slowly rub her thigh periodically brushing the back of her fingers against Valdis' wet core.

"Alcina... please," Valdis says with a hitch in her chest, "now look at you my dove you are practically soaked and begging which you did already." She responded with a seductive laugh, which in turn made Valdis pout, and at Alcina noticing her loves pouting face Alcina quickly gave a long passionate kiss to her love. Which caused the burning urge growing in between Valdis' thighs to become too much as she turned around to straddle her lady, no scratch that her mistress, and laid a passionate lust filled kiss on her mistress.

Valdis caught Alcina off guard so badly that when Valdis inserted her tongue into her mistress' mouth Alcina didn't fight for dominance rather she embraced the feeling of her beloved little dove's tongue moving and swirling around her own tongue and mouth.