Morning of Surprises

Dec 22, 2020, morning

Orion wasn't disturbed the whole time he slept, Eva made sure of that however, it was disturbed by a certain little moth. Orion's eyes slowly opened as the small beams of sunlight flooded through the curtains and the faint smell of vanilla, cinnamon, and blood reached his nose. Orion rubs the sleep from his eyes as he feels a familiar weight on his chest and next to him. He lifted his blanket up and saw the familiar figure and sight of Daniela in his bed.

'Wel, I guess she'll want an explanation for what happened this morning,' he thought to himself while looking at the woman who could easily bite his neck out and kill him in seconds.

"Lady Daniela... no response, Daniela... again no response, Dani," he said finally getting a response all though it was just a small mewl and shift of her body.

"Dani," he said again, nudging her a tiny bit to which she crawled further into his body, taking in his warmth and finally opening her eyes.

"Good morning little wolf," she said, laying her chin on his chest and looked at him with those golden honey eyes of hers.

"Good morning princess... so about this morning, he said, waiting for a reaction.

She looked a bit nervous at the statement and then she finally spoke.

"Let me guess you did it just to get away didn't you," she said with a small pout appearing in her voice.

"At first that was my plan, but for the few seconds our lips were connected it awoke something that I locked away for a long time since I moved a lot," he said.

"And what might that be, little wolf," she said curiously.

"Uhm, well love my lady it was love and I have fallen for someone in the castle and she's beautiful, amazing and smells of vanilla, cinnamon..." he is cut off by Daniela.

"She sounds nice," she said, sounding hurt.

As she began to get up from Orion's bed she felt a strong but yet gentle hand grip her shoulder stopping her from leaving.

"Blood my lady, the one I fell for she smells of vanilla, cinnamon, and blood," he said, giving her a smile.

Her eyes slowly go wide in realization as a smile crawls across her face.

"I don't have to do anything since I'm off," he said. As he is caught off guard by Dani quickly dives onto him and plants a long passionate kiss on him, their lips molding with one another's, to the both of them this felt natural.

Orion's hands began to slowly move on their own as one began to rub her side up and down and the other moved to her plump rear, her eyes widened as in between their kiss she bites his lip.

"Ah!," Orion lets out a small sound of pain.

"Mhh, your blood tastes so divine," she says in an imitation of her mother's voice.

"Haha," he lets a small laugh out at her imitation. She looked at him confused and a bit worried.

"What?" she asked.

"You imitated your mother's voice just now," he says, letting another small laugh escape him.

Dani's face began to turn red with embarrassment and tries to leave again but Orion stops her and pulls her close to him.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere and besides I think it's cute, but be yourself okay," he says, giving her a little kiss.

The little kiss turns once again into a passionate one with his hands moving again on their own and their tongues battling for dominance as Dani begins to absent mindedly straddle his leg.