Christmas Eve

12-24-2020, 7:00 am, Christmas Eve

Alcina's eyes flutter open at the sound of the bookshelf being opened. It was Valdis coming to wake them up, for it was Christmas Eve and Morel said she would be spending the holidays with her daughter, Serena, and Pytor albeit Morel omitted them when she mentioned her plans to Valdis and Alcina the previous day.

"Dear wakey, wakey," Valdis said in a soft voice.

Alcina groaned and pulled the blanket over her head while making Valdis place her hands on her hips annoyed like an annoyed parent.

"Alcina Eugene Dimitrescu if you don't wake up this instance you will not receive a special gift this evening and that's finale," Valdis said with a stern yet soft voice.

The blanket shifted down to reveal Alcina's face in a half-asleep glare towards Valdis.

"Mmh, you should get up darling otherwise you won't get your surprise later," Morel said with a sleepy voice as she placed kisses on Alcina's nape and back.

"Hmph this is unfair being teamed up on by my beloved doves hmph," Alcina said while putting a pout on her face.

"Well, my dear there are other ways we could, as you said, team up on you," Valdis said in a playful seductive tone and booped Alcina's nose.

"Isn't that right, Morel," Valdis said, looking over Alcina's shoulder to see the former maiden pressed against Alcina's toned back.

Morel just buried her face into Alcina's back and blushed hard.

"If you're ok with it of course," Valdis said, giving a wink to Morel.

"Ma...maybe," Morel said, garnering a reaction from Alcina.

"Morel!" she said shocked and this is what woke her up.

"What I said maybe," Morel said in a soft teasing voice.

Alcina just groaned and her response.

"None of that up you, come on up," Valdis aid as she began to pull the blanket off of Alcina, "My, my what a sight this is to behold," she said as she saw the gorgeous nude body of her wife on display causing Valdis' nether area to begin to heat up a tiny bit.

"You are so going to get it later this evening you minx," Alcina said, smirking as she got up and sat on the edge of the bed, legs wide open as well as putting every inch of her beautiful body on display for her beloved wife.

"None of that right, we have to get ready and I have to get back to the tavern before Sappho wakes up," Morel said as she wrapped a sheet around her, grabbed her clothes and went to take a bath.

"My darling, were you serious when you mentioned both of you... you know," Alcina said, referring to early in their conversation.

"Yes I was, cause look how happy you are from having Morel here," Valdis said as she walked towards her and grabbed her hand and laid a kiss on it, "my love if you are happy, I'm happy and besides that body of hers exquisite," she said smiling, "Oh, you are a little minx, some here," Alcina said patting her lap Valdis being a good girl for her mistress did just that, "What did I do to deserve you," Alcina said as she kissed her and Valdis moand a tiny bit.

"I'm not interrupting am I," Morel said somewhat with a tiny blush on her face seeing the scene in front of her.

"Of course not let's you and me go have to the dining room for breakfast while sleeping beauty her gets ready," Valdis said pulling away from the kiss and getting off of Alcina's lap and headed towards Morel, Morel couldn't help but giggle at the sleeping beauty comment which made Alcina pout, Morel walked over to her and planted a kiss on her cheek getting rid of her pouting face, "No pouting you'll get lines ok," Morel said, "Ok dear," Alcina said giving her a quick kiss and then finally standing up and began to get ready.