An Uninvited Guest.

The two friends stare at each other "Hi Ori," Marella says before she hugs him, and he hugs back.

"I missed you so much I was devastated when you left but none of that matters I'm just happy I found you," Marella says, "I..." Orion can't form words and just hugs her, Marella pulls him and the package inside of her cozy home and shuts the door.

"I've been trying to find you for a while so how have you been?" She asked.

"Well, I mean it's so good to see you too I never thought I'd see you again," he says, "me too," Marella says.

"well I've been traveling around since I left, I ended up here and was then chased and shot at by a different group of villagers, and then well I met the lady of the castle and her entire family and well I'm sort of married to the youngest daughter," Orion says as he shows her his mark on his neck.

"Ooh a connection mark I see, she's a nice girl a little too adventurous for her good if I do say so," Marella says, "wait you met her?" Orion asks, "Oh yes she wandered here on one of her walks," Marella says, "but I have to say you two made good choices. I know I would choose her as well as you if I could," Marella says, suggesting something.

"You don't mean that?" He asks laughing a bit at her comment and Marella just gives him a look like 'I wouldn't mind if I could be with both, I would have no questions,' "well then come by tomorrow and the three of us could talk, ok, cause I got to get back it's late" Orion says, "aw you got to leave we just found each other" Marella whines, "I know but now we know where we are at so we can talk more ok" Orion says and gives her one more big hug and she does the same and then they let go and Orion is on his way back to the castle.

Orion makes his way back to the castle and as he walks in he is attacked by two little munchkins, "papa you're back" Serena says excitedly, "yeah what took you so long" Pytor says chuckling, "well I was catching up with an old friend of mine" Orion says, the kids both nod their heads as Dani appears "hello little wolf," Dani says, and kisses him causing the two little ones to make grossed out noises.

"Oh, hush hehe," Dani says giggling, Dani sniffs the air and begins to sniff more "why do you have that scent on you," she says, "well you see the witch that lives outside of the village," Orion says, "yes," Dani says with an incredulous look, "well she's my friend I mentioned you know the one that was able to keep me from raging out," Orion says looking at Dani "oh that's her wow she's pretty," Dani says with a lovestruck sounding voice, "both you and she said the same thing," he says chuckling, "what do you mean?" Dani asks, "she said if she could she would be with us?" he says, shrugging, "ohhhh I see how exciting," Daniela says giggling.

February-9-2021

A month has passed since the fateful meeting between the two long lost friends and over the month Orion and Marella and Dani surprisingly have been getting along well to the point Dani invited Marella over for lunch.

"Dani, seriously you invited her without telling me?" Orion says not really surprised by it but he is still a little upset.

"Oh come on it'll be nice and maybe I could taste her a tiny bit," Dani says smirking.

"Don't" Orion says, giving her a playful warning look.

She giggles as she and Orion enter the room where they're gonna have their dinner. They see Opal setting the table for them.

"Oh hi, Opal" Orion says with a smile.

"Oh hello, Lord Groza, Lady Daniela," Opal says bowing.

"Nope," Orion says, "ew," Dani says, at what Opal said making her giggle.

"Everything is ready for your two's date and come on they're your titles now," Opal says smiling.

"Nope not using it, and it's not a date we're just having lunch," Orion says, "it's just not me, it feels weird to be called that, where's your lovely, " Dani says teasing her about her love.

Opal turns bright red and stammers, "I...it's...not...none of your business," Opal says leaving the room a flustered mess.

"Opal has someone? Who is it?" Orion asks Dani.

"It's Cass," Dani says nonchalantly.

"Cass and Opal huh ok," Orion says as Bela comes in.

"She's here you two," Bela says, as Dani and Orion walk to greet Marella at the front door.

They stand waiting as Orion and Dani walk down the stairs and Marella immediately lights up at their friends.

"My, my, you two clean up rather nicely," Marella says.

Dani blushes as Orion smiles, "thank you, Mare," Orion says.

"You're most welcome," they say.

"Who might this be?" The familiar husky tone of the lady says.

Orion is about to introduce Mare until they stop him, "I am Marella, Lady Dimitrescu, I am an old friend of Orion's m'lady, and I'm here for lunch with him and Daniela" Marella says.

"Oh how formal, well then have a nice lunch you three, but Marella if anything happens," the lady says giving Marella a look like or else.

"I would never m'lady," Marella says, as Alcina nods and turns and heads to her study,

The three make their way to the room and Orion pulls out the other two's chairs and pushes them in.

"So Mare, how have you been?" Orion asks.

Their food was delivered by Opal and another maid.

"Oh, I've been wonderful just traveling and living in my cozy cabin, and now happy I found you," Marella says smiling.

"Same here Orion says.

*she pretty* Evi says.

*she is* Orion says.

"Ori, who are you speaking to?" Marella asks.

"What now?" Orion replies.

"Who is it you are speaking to in your head?" They ask again.

Dani looks confused.

"Wait, he's talking to someone?" Dani asks Marella.

"Mhm a young girl by the sound of it," Marella says, still waiting for a response.

"Uhm well it's complicated you see when I was injured, when I first got here I was given a blood transfusion by Dani and her mother, and well it affected me to be able to speak to the essence of a little ten-year-old named Eva." He explains.

*I'm sorry* Evi says.

*it's ok* Orion says.

"Wait Eva as in my grandmother's daughter Eva?" Dani's questions, surprised.

"Yeah, I'm she didn't want anyone to find out 'cause she feared that she would be torn from me and subjected to something her mother has done to her in the past," Orion says with sorrow in his voice.

"Dani, she's still doing that?" Marella asked.

"I thought she stopped," Dani says.

"Enough, let's just enjoy our lunch ok," Orion says, a bit frustrated.

They eat and talk more until an hour into their lunch they hear the lady shout for Daniela which causes the three to get up and head for the lady.

"Mother, what is it?" Dani says with worry in her voice.

"We have an uninvited guest." Alcina hisses...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little something and those who know the lore does the date sound familiar.