2 - The first time

IT HAS BEEN thirty seconds since we have been kissing and fuck, it was getting heated. I already knew this guy was good, in kissing as much as fucking. I needed him, badly.

"Do you wanna take it slow? I can wait." I heard. He didn't know how much I wanted this. It has been a few months since I slept with someone. The first time and the last time I did it was with Benjie, my ex. And I didn't want to talk about it.

"JJ, you have two options right now. Either you fuck me, or you leave."

It took him about 5 secondes before going back to my mouth. The only thing that wasn't hard was to notice how much he needed me.

He took me by my butt and lifted me in his arms. It was weird, because he didn't know the house, yet he still kinda knew where my room was. He went in my room with me still in his grip.

"God, your lips taste amazing, Maya"

Okay, I must admit that those were my new favorite words. He pushed me to my bed and went on top of me. I couldn't express how I felt, but I felt it in my whole body. Fuck, he's beautiful.

He took my shirt off and my bra. He looked at what was in front on him, for a long time. He smirked and then we quickly switched position and I was now sitting on him. Maybe my lips tasted amazing, but his were like heaven.

I began grinding on him and it felt like the best moment of my life. Heavy breathing came out of my mouth.

"Fuck..." He moaned, subtly.

After those words, I guided my hand over his dick and teased him. I was touching it, lightly. He breathed heavily. Seeing him like that was definitely a turn-on. I liked it, a lot. He was desperate, it was obvious.

"Maya, please" He whispered, lowering his head.

I was teasing him so much, I laughed. I pulled his shorts. And now, he was half naked. I didn't know how I'd handle that. It was... big.

I went down, and started giving him a good time with my hand.

I would never use my mouth again. Not after what happened back in Seattle.

I looked up at him and saw how he was feeling good. I did this to him. He felt pleasure, because of me.

"God." He moaned.

Most of guys don't make sounds during sex, but he was making loads, and I liked it.

After about 2 minutes, he couldn't take a bit more, knowing what was about to happen. He took me and turned me for him to be on top of me. He stared at me with desire for almost ten seconds before guiding himself to my pussy.

He started his magic with his tongue and wow, this was the best moment of my life. I didn't know I could feel that much pleasure in my life.

"Fuck!" I moaned. I grabbed his hair with my bare hands and he looked up at me. I broke the stare by getting my head up. Oh, the things he can make me feel.

"You like this, princess?" He asked.

I hummed in response. I wasn't really able to say words except whimpers.

He continued eating me while I kept moaning. I loved the things he did to me. I met him this morning, and he was already going down on me..

He started going up on my body by kissing every inch of it. My thighs, my stomach, my neck, my jaw, my cheek and then my lips.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked between every time our lips met.

He smirked and got up of bed. He took his bag and grabbed the package. He inserted it, and came back to me. It was quiet, but we understood each other, somehow. He teased my entrance with the tip of his cock and smirked.

"JJ, for the love of god. Do something!"

After those words, it didn't took him long to be inside me. The first thrust was so painful.

"Oh," I gasped at the pain his size was giving me.

"It's okay, take your time." He passed his hand through my hair.

I adjusted myself and told him to go back at it again.

The more thrusts he did, the best it felt. Heaven came to me suddenly as he kept going harder and faster.

"Fuck..." he said.

"Yes..." I moaned.

All of a sudden, it was fast and hard. It was good. He took my leg and put it on his shoulder to have more access and went even faster. I couldn't express what I was feeling it was just, perfect. He was good at it, making pleasure for both. He knew it.

"Are you close?" He asked.

I nodded, unable to talk.

"Good girl."

Seconds passed before we released at the same time. Hotness filled the room. I had never felt this much pleasure in my life. Seeing him, cumming inside me. I couldn't feel it tho, because of the condom.

"Maya, it was... perfect."

He lowered himself next to me, we breathed hardly. "JJ, I-"

The door opened. Wheezie.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, covering both of our bodies.

"You guys done? I'm trying to do homework here... Oh, hi JJ."

He waved his hands, not knowing what to do or say. We looked at each other, knowing we broke the second rule. Not intentionally though. It still meant that he could have a reason to stop this, us.

"Wheezie please, don't tell anyone about this. Anyone." He pleased her. I almost believed he was going to go on his knees. I don't know why he didn't want people to know that bad.

She got out of the room.

"I'm sorry, JJ"

"It's fine."

After those words, he left.
After all, that's what he came for, sex.

Wheezie when she just wanted to do homework in peace but instead, she heard her sister getting fucked: